bricked firetv stick

kentk

Hi, I have a bricked firetv stick not sure what version but I have had it for about 3 years now and would like to know how to unlock/root it and reset it. What hardware/software do I need and how to connect it. Any help appreciated.

Never herd of a bricked firestick. I should imagine try and restore to factory settings if you can get into that.

Hi, I have a bricked firetv stick not sure what version but I have had it for about 3 years now and would like to know how to unlock/root it and reset it. What hardware/software do I need and how to connect it. Any help appreciated.
Buy a new, stick if 3 years old.

Don't throw it in the bin as suggested 🤣

Give the posted video method a try of it don't work...buy a new one from amazon but before you do trade the one thats faulty so you get a small credit and 20% off to use on buying a new one.

Give the posted video method a try of it don't work...buy a new one from amazon but before you do trade the one thats faulty so you get a small credit and 20% off to use on buying a new one.
Didn't say bin it!!
I said if 3 years old, buy a new one

I never said throw it in the bin either i said i have 3 ready for the bin :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

Don't throw it in the bin OP, all the people who've said you should do that obviously don't know you can get 20% off a new firestick sometimes at Amazon if you trade in an old stick.

Back