BT Sports 1 & 2 scrambling

steve99

I am using a n line on skybox F5s. Skysports are all ok, but BT just keeps scrambling every few seconds

Any ideas, or can someone send me a new line to test and I may change supplier if it is ok

Last edited:
Are you trying the HD versions bt 1+2? Have you tried giving the SD versions a shot to see if any better maybe? Else yes it will be your server and you need to contact them on the matter of scrambling

Are you trying the HD versions bt 1+2? Have you tried giving the SD versions a shot to see if any better maybe? Else yes it will be your server and you need to contact them on the matter of scrambling

Yeah I have tried SD & HD versions both scrambling

On my blade, the scan runs in 2 sets of channels on different frequencies. One lot work, one lot doesn't. Check the HD frequencies on king of sats and add manually if need be. And reboot your box and router too :-)

I am using a n line on skybox F5s. Skysports are all ok, but BT just keeps scrambling every few seconds

Any ideas, or can someone send me a new line to test and I may change supplier if it is ok

2 main causes first and most likely your server just because one channel is good dont mean another wont glith
and secondly your dish maybe slightly out of alignment..I say this as it has happened to other users before specifically for BT sports HD.

2 main causes first and most likely your server just because one channel is good dont mean another wont glith
and secondly your dish maybe slightly out of alignment..I say this as it has happened to other users before specifically for BT sports HD.

My signal strength is 90% and signal quality is 74% is this good enough? or do I need to try and tweek it?

My signal strength is 90% and signal quality is 74% is this good enough? or do I need to try and tweek it?

I don't really know,all I do know is my brother was constantly getting a failed tune only on the BT HD channels..sometimes they were okay but at other times he got the tune failed..after I went through everything I checked box and connections and reflashed image it was the same so I used a app on my phone and checked his dish alignment and it was out according to the app so I moved it only about 2 or 3cm left and bingo all was good..I have seen this has been posted on other forums about BT..maybe they are right on the edge of transponder or something..
im NOT saying this is your problem but maybe worth checking if you have done everything else and still not good.

Hi

i think its problem in Nline as channel going on then off
to see if its problem with server or tuner just test any channel in same transponder
also try to test another line

Back