Buy a Zgemma H.2H at a discounted price

I have just signed up with Zgemmas site, added a H2s to my basket, then Click on View cart, and there is the option of adding the code TECH250NOV, which then puts the discount of £2.50 on the order.

Are you sure you aren't doing something wrong??

Wheelo

Thanks

I have just signed up with Zgemmas site, added a H2s to my basket, then Click on View cart, and there is the option of adding the code TECH250NOV, which then puts the discount of £2.50 on the order.

Are you sure you aren't doing something wrong??

Wheelo

Hi wheelo thanks for the info sorted it now buy using the code in your message,that was the problem when I clicked on view cart then add coupon there isn't a code and didn't know how or where to get one.................Thanks for your help mate (y)

Hi guys, new to this. Thinking of bying an zgemma h2h sat and cable, will the line I buy for this receiver work both satellite and cable channels or do i have to get 2 separate lines, and does it have a built in hard drive or attach usb stick or external hard drive.
P.s do i buy preloaded or buy from scratch and is it easy to install the info yourself.
Thanks

Hi guys, new to this. Thinking of bying an zgemma h2h sat and cable, will the line I buy for this receiver work both satellite and cable channels or do i have to get 2 separate lines, and does it have a built in hard drive or attach usb stick or external hard drive.
P.s do i buy preloaded or buy from scratch and is it easy to install the info yourself.
Thanks

Hi mate do a bit of reading before you buy lots of info on here, if you buy the H2h you will need to buy two lines one for sat and one for cable, you need to get a usb or external harddrive,the boxes aren't preloaded you will need to sort that yourself but like I said there is lots of info on here showing step by step how to guides, hope that helps.

Hi alspraycan, Thanks alot for the info, I will have a look through the forum and read up on it first before comitting myself to one.

Morning all,
I recently bought a H2.H box through TK, I received it on Saturday but I haven't got a code or password to gain access to the support area? anyone help??

Back