Can’t get FileZilla to work on my box

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
Hi I’m trying to FRP to my box but I’m getting a message saying it doesn’t support FTP over TLS, it’s never done this before , any help much appreciated

when it comes up with this error, just click ok and use filezilla as normal

I would do Pablo but it says cznnot connect to server, critical error....let me double check im doing this right as its been a long time ive used it...on FileZilla...host is your ip address....username = root?? and password =...im doubting myself now

I’ll try again lol

Attachments

• 9A1C8796-3AD6-443A-8AAB-E85657E7544E.jpeg
    9A1C8796-3AD6-443A-8AAB-E85657E7544E.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 27
  • F647FBE3-A44C-417C-990C-FDD47FC5E811.jpeg
    F647FBE3-A44C-417C-990C-FDD47FC5E811.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 24
  • A2D98FAE-B722-4423-B129-5F98D4892FAF.jpeg
    A2D98FAE-B722-4423-B129-5F98D4892FAF.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 28
  • DD212DC7-42A7-4173-9FF8-599687B4E682.jpeg
    DD212DC7-42A7-4173-9FF8-599687B4E682.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 31
You've got it connected to two virgin boxes and no power supply?
There's two outlets, these connect to zgemma and to router
there's on power socket, this is self explanatory, although just to make sure - it plugs into a plug socket
the other one is the vm feed in
Should have a power supply like the one in this picture, yours looks like theres tinfoil and bits of wire hanging out of the power adapter:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Techneti...l-Booster-for-Virgin-Media-CATV-/252966869334

Ok so from my wall I run the split 2 cables into the new hud unit underside and then run 2 more cables one into the super hub and other into my zgemma from the top of the hdu

No idea what that means.
Theres only two outlets on the HDU
These have to go to hub and to the zgemma

the other two are inlets, one is for 12v power, the other is for incoming single VM feed in.
There's no other way to wire it up, you can't just ram various cables in each hole as it will never work

what do you mean 2 split cables from the wall?

No idea what that means.
Theres only two outlets on the HDU
These have to go to hub and to the zgemma

the other two are inlets, one is for 12v power, the other is for incoming single VM feed in.
There's no other way to wire it up, you can't just ram various cables in each hole as it will never work

what do you mean 2 split cables from the wall?
Basically I have a single feed through the wall that splits into my hub and zgemma, I removed the splitter and put the hdu on where the original splitter was , and fed then 2 cables from the new hdu to zgemma and hub and the power plug that was provided .. I know I’m making a easy job difficult

You've got it connected to two virgin boxes and no power supply?
There's two outlets, these connect to zgemma and to router
there's on power socket, this is self explanatory, although just to make sure - it plugs into a plug socket
the other one is the vm feed in
Should have a power supply like the one in this picture, yours looks like theres tinfoil and bits of wire hanging out of the power adapter:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Techneti...l-Booster-for-Virgin-Media-CATV-/252966869334
This is my adapter , so I presumed I run a cable to this too

Attachments

• 9B5373E1-F023-4D0C-B739-CB39D2EC6943.jpeg
    9B5373E1-F023-4D0C-B739-CB39D2EC6943.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7
You put your incoming cable into the input port of the HDU
You plug the output of the HDU into your hub and zgemma
You plug the other power input into your power adapter using another cable that you would not have had before, you need an extra cable for an HDU

Hi I’m trying to FRP to my box but I’m getting a message saying it doesn’t support FTP over TLS, it’s never done this before , any help much appreciated

Let me hazard a guess when you went to use filezilla client a new version was out and you updated it and now you see this message,i also had the same message and continued on ok.

Let me hazard a guess when you went to use filezilla client a new version was out and you updated it and now you see this message,i also had the same message and continued on ok.
That’s exactly what I did Cactikid, seems ok now though I pushed ok and it worked :)

You put your incoming cable into the input port of the HDU
You plug the output of the HDU into your hub and zgemma
You plug the other power input into your power adapter using another cable that you would not have had before, you need an extra cable for an HDU
Cheers for this steptoe I’ll try when I’m home on Sunday , thing Is on the hdu i
Don’t know which is the input and output , there’s 4 ports but which is which? Lol but I get what your saying with where the cables go. On the hdu there’s 2 ports close together and other side they are wider apart . Do they all do the same job?

Cheers for this steptoe I’ll try when I’m home on Sunday , thing Is on the hdu i
Don’t know which is the input and output , there’s 4 ports but which is which? Lol but I get what your saying with where the cables go. On the hdu there’s 2 ports close together and other side they are wider apart . Do they all do the same job?
I don't use an HDU, so can't be sure, but I'd think there is a dedicated input, and a dedicated power port.
Perhaps someone that uses one could confirm.

Back