Can not get Zgemma 2s to see my nline

Right jackdeth, I have tested your line you gave me and it is working perfectly. Can you answer all the questions 1 by 1

1) do you know how to ftp to your box

2)have you got mgcamds installed. (go in plugins...remove plugins... softcams... and see if it says mgcamd-1.38 (don't delete it if you got it - just exit out of them menus)

3)Did you provider also give you another file called mg_cfg

Yes to no 1 yes to number 2, and no to no 3. As came already installed. I have a bud got one at same time maybe I should grab the files off him? And change to my line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have asked for him to send me the files but as of yet he just sent me the info to input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

then ftp the 2 files to both these locations on your box. Just to make sure we are covering all options.

mg_cfg
newcamd.list

copy them to

/usr/keys

/etc

Then you need to make your softcams is set to mgcamds and restarted. Dsayer can help you on that if your struggling. He's a VIX man.

Have you set up autobuoquets maker again after you reflashed. If not we need to do this too and rescan.
setting your sky area as [yourarea]custom, i.e Granada custom.
Don't set it to [your area]sd, or [your area]hd.

That's why I asked him what channels he's trying to view because of the other thread from last week that went on for 3 days he must of reflashed several times and it was because he was trying hd channels

have you ftp'd the files across to them 2 locations.
have you setup Autobouquets to CUSTOM.
have you done a new channel scan.

Then go into your bouquets (press tv button) select all channels and select sky1 or something not free to air.

Its ok.... I've got all night....:whistling:

Can you go to download plugins to see if your getting a internet connection press portal then green download plugins you don't need to download anything just making sure you have a internet connection

Back