Can not get Zgemma 2s to see my nline

your abm looks fine. ( I presume your are in the Granada area)

I have sent you a pm with the files to use. Try both my files.

HALLE _ FECKING _ LUJAH...

have a nice night...

goodbye ;)

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 PM ----------

deedee you need to start a new thread and not hijack other threads. But if you are stuck on 49. You will need to reflash your box. Start a new thread.

deedee01 Yours is a different issue can you start another thread because we will get confused with who were giving advice to

---------- Post Merged at 09:24 PM ----------

Hallelujah thank you everyone kiddac has fixed it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good man glad it's sorted I gather it was to do with the attributes?

I understand some find this difficult but it isnt as most know, to my mind IF he is getting FTA & his line has been checked working ok...then it must be relating to the line not being entered correctly or softcam related, may I suggest kiddac uses teamviewer to remotely check as he has already seen his line details. just a though as I know you guys know much more than I do.

forget the above....you guys are too fast for me, glad you got it sorted, thumbs up kiddac

Last edited:
well there is 2 hours of my life I can't get back. When you downloaded my guide did you notice a little URL. That said if you want to buy me a beer. ha ha. Jeewhizz that was hardwork

:lep::lep::lep::lep::lep::lep::lep::lep::lep::lep::lep::lep:

---------- Post Merged at 09:28 PM ----------

don't know what was up with his files. But mine are just bog standard notepad files. And seemed to do the trick.

If you sent him the newcamd.list with attributes of 665 and scumnsee has mg_cfg as 755 they probably wouldn't work together.
BeakyFord it's a good suggestion for teamviewer but I like members to do it themselves so if they need to change the line they know how to do it by themselves rather than starting another thread that's why it's better to go through it with them step by step

mine were both 664. why would you set them as 755 there is nothing to execute.

Last edited:
Back