Can't flash any image

By reading though the whole thread is sounds like a hardware problem if it's new I'd contact your supplier and ask for a refund or exchange

And tell us exactly what is on the USB stick you are flashing with.
Also what size USB is it - 4 different ones could be 4 different 64gb ones which won't work.

See boot as soon as it's goes from Flash red light. 2gb generic which has worked 6 times before and cruzer blade 32gb as well. have tried every build I can find. last tried latest whoose build

The fact it says flash but then sticks at boot would make me think hardware. How long does it display flash for before changing to boot?

So it sounds like it's flashing ok but then is unable to boot.

I fixed a 2s with a similar problem. It just wouldn't move past boot. After trying lots of images none of them would start. After flashing different ones for a while sometimes it would boot up but only from a flash and this was after trying every image going.

I put the older basebuild on which would boot more often and then upgraded to the v5. When it has been shut down it takes 2 to 5 tries of turning it off at the rear switch and flicking it back on. Eventually it starts.

Think we decided it was a corrupted sector in the flash memory. Probably caused by the owner pulling the plug every day instead of shutting it down.

Really weird booted box up yet again and it's booted up OK on opendroid beta the last image I tried. it's now going through setup procedure. and scanning OK. Thanks for all your help but I don't have a clue what happened.

After getting opendroid 5.5 to boot up re-flash whoose build 5 nirvana. just got to get my line working but thanks for all there help and advice. Would have probably thrown it in bin with out great people on Tech Kings.

Back