cant get cws line to work

Yes put it in the same folder as the config file it says this in the newcamd.list
CWS = vmgifts.vmgift123.stream 19100 xxxxxx xxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I'm assuming you have a zgemma star-2s box as this is the section you've posted in and if so, a VM line will not work on these boxes - you need to have a box with a cable tuner like the H2.H etc. and a VM cable plugged into it before you can use a VM line.

Cabling all set up correctly? ... Have you ever had it working?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone help me here pls
I have zgemma h2h cable box

Am so tired I have a line cws n its active the seller is saying

In FileZilla usr/keys
I have newcamd.list where the file I put in cws,,, and I have this another file called mg_cfg I think... I’ve selected softacam n everything rebooted the box checked the internet is connected is there suppose be more than two file in usr/key as I only have mg_cfg n newcamd.list pls get back ASAP thanks

if you have put the line in newcamd.list and restarted the mgcamd softcam in softcam panel, you should get the channels
if you aren't, either the line is no longer active or the box isn't connected to VM cable

hi .am having problem .i put the cws file in file zila usr /keys .then on box loaded mgcamd 1.38r1 and showing active cam but no picture.

hi .am having problem .i put the cws file in file zila usr /keys .then on box loaded mgcamd 1.38r1 and showing active cam but no picture.

did you download and use the newcamd.list file I posted in the other thread?
have you rebooted the box before trying to restart the softcam?

sorry but thats what it says may be thats the problem
Thats not the problem, either the line has expired or youve pasted in the wrong place or youve not pasted the line exactly as it was supplied, or youre not connected to network or vm

Lines not expired you’ve tried it n it works yeah

I am connected to vm through cable and it sucks man big time see

And another thing you know where it says server it’s got my two old lines n there’s a red spot to it

the line is working on my sky box thats the line am transferring on zgemma. this is the line how it was supplied ,[CWS = abcdefgect, ooooo xxxxxxxx ccccccccc . then i had to put the numbers in like. 01 02 03 04 up to 014. with space. hope you understand. thanks.network works fine as iptv is ok in another room. vm works ok as i can get bbc1 and 2 ok.

So you input the line in manually rather than copy/paste? there is no number 014 in the line you were supplied, it goes 09 10 11 12 13 14

sory i did paste the line but there were no numbers supplied, he told me to put it manually like 01 02 03 to 23 14. after the line.

Could his image differ where lines are used as only used openvix myself.
" 2 files mg_cfg and newcamd.list both sent to usr/keys "
I have had to power off box and router to get a connection and 1.38 mgcam started
what error came up " no config files found"?

I wonder if line is not a cws as that contains numbers?
was it sent as a N or C ?

i have emailed him again and he confirmed it was cws. i have switched the box off.done everything as above. in softcam box there are no file information in.

Back