Can't get EPG Importer to work on Grogbuild

killakmx

For the life of me I cannot get EPG working despite all the required sources being in place. It downloads but doesn't populate into the EPGs. Any advice anyone?

For the life of me I cannot get EPG working despite all the required sources being in place. It downloads but doesn't populate into the EPGs. Any advice anyone?
Probably just your providerepg they do go down back and forth do you have another device you can check on and what are you using if jedimaker try xtreamity same playlists.txt file

working here on openatv 6.4

Do you have a usb plugged in, initialised and mounted as /medai/hdd ?

If so try deleting the epg file (menu -> setup -> EPG -> Load/Save/Delete -> Delete) and once deleted go into epgimporter and press yellow button to manual download

If so try deleting the epg file (menu -> setup -> EPG -> Load/Save/Delete -> Delete) and once deleted go into epgimporter and press yellow button to manual download
Ok I'll give a go when I get in. Cheers

Thanks, seemed to work for my IPTV sources. However, sat EPG data seems patchy at best, so I'll have to use Cross EPG for that. :) :) :)

I'm not sure but I think you will find one will overwrite the other if you try crossepg and epgimporter

I'm only using my providers source for IPTV in EPG Importer. All rytec sky sources switched off. I only use sat sources in Cross EPG. Works ok so far.

Noticed epg importer now has use iptv epg only option in settings. I haven't used it so I'm not sure how that works

I'm only using my providers source for IPTV in EPG Importer. All rytec sky sources switched off. I only use sat sources in Cross EPG. Works ok so far.
EPG Importer works ok for me for Sat and IPTV you should not need to use both epg importer and cross epg.

Epgimporter not importing iptv epg on latest openatv6.4 14 July.
Is there a workaround for this?
is it not a source issue? ie your iptv/epg provider?

EDIT : sorry just seen it's todays ATV flash. Does your sources list look complete, or does it look similar to the issue we had before with a corrupted sources file

Last edited:
Back