Changing ISP

Barryv

Will I need to tell my IPTV source if I change ISP or will it be a seamless changeover from one to other ?

You don't need to tell your supplier but be aware of any ISP blockers that your new ISP may have that you need you Switch off for your IPTV, parental controls etc

You don't need to tell your supplier but be aware of any ISP blockers that your new ISP may have that you need you Switch off for your IPTV, parental controls etc
Many thanks dt99 I have asked for NO parental controls to be put on, how do I switch off blockers or shall I await new router arrival ? Thanks again for your assistance.

some ISP suppliers may need vpn so this could be a change best to ask first

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Depends which isp provider you go to with sky you log into your sky account online and do it that way others can be done through the router but I have controls on on mine and my iptv seems to be OK with sky shield on

Many thanks dt99 I have asked for NO parental controls to be put on, how do I switch off blockers or shall I await new router arrival ? Thanks again for your assistance.

If you say which ISP you are going with I can tell you what you need to disable but as others have said you may find it just works straight away.

Back