Channels back on??

zee24

hi guys just now my channels have started to work again like kids, sky sports etc ive not checked every single one but thanks to whoever is fighting back with sly.. box office still down tho

Blade box mate the channels thst went down yesterday are back well most but the ones thst went down first still off

All still down on my zgemma - even re-ran ABM and I also checked my V8 too and still not working on there - just doing a blind scan now but not hopeful...

zee24 - do you have cable by any chance?

Sky 1 and Sky Living are back.
Think the ABM update has moved working CHs to the original placeholder.

Last edited:
Rescanned both my boxes and they're still not clearing - you guys must be talking about channels that were never gone or had alternatives or you're viewing via cable.

It was only a few of the Disney channels that went down yesterday - sky sports 1-3 are still there but 4 and 5 are dead...

Rescanned both my boxes and they're still not clearing - you guys must be talking about channels that were never gone or had alternatives or you're viewing via cable.
These channels weren't working yesterday i rescanned them and they still didn't work but just started to now

Take a picture of sky sports 5 showing the transponder please so I can look into it

Back