Channels back on??

Again, Living wasn't ever gone - it was Atlantic ... Living +1 went last month but Living has always been fine.
As far as I know ... Atlantic, Atlantic+1, Living and Living+1 are all gone.

Well at least they are on my zgemma 2s running ABM.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

As far as I know ... Atlantic, Atlantic+1, Living and Living+1 are all gone.

Well at least they are on my zgemma 2s running ABM.

There is still a working living and living +1 that I found just last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is still a working living and living +1 that I found just last night

Oh? How did you find it?

Although I have already sourced Grey's Anatomy and Madam Secretary from elsewhere and they were the only 2 things the other half watched on those channels :)

go to living press down on remote and then red and there's an alternative that works

9dfae13778849f37baf24778ec4411ef.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks.

Is there anyway to set up ABM so that it uses the alternate for 107 by default?

Not sure about channel number but you can however put it into the all channels categorie and move it into place of the non working
Go the the working channel and press down to see it in guide view and press menu on it and add service to bouquet then choose all channels once here find it in this categorie press menu again and go to enable move then press ok on the channel and it should turn red and allow you to move it up or down in position

You will also need to turn off daily updates as this may remove it again on next scan

Not sure about channel number but you can however put it into the all channels categorie and move it into place of the non working
Go the the working channel and press down to see it in guide view and press menu on it and add service to bouquet then choose all channels once here find it in this categorie press menu again and go to enable move then press ok on the channel and it should turn red and allow you to move it up or down in position

You will also need to turn off daily updates as this may remove it again on next scan

Thanks.

Better not do it just yet while Super Vet is recording - just in case :).

She is miffed enough about Grey's as it is

I personally belive that this has been helped by the insanely stupid easy wooshbuild has made it for anyone to get cs lines , in the last year the amount of people moving onto cs lines must have quadrupled 10 fold at least with wooshbuild making it so easy that sky would have noticed this and have had to repsond accordingly , in the old days it was out of reach of your avearge user who would have not even atempted this without wooshman making it so easy and on top of that ebay sellers selling boxes with wooshbuild for profit it had to come to the attention of murdoch eventually. My opinion of course so no need to attack me for it

Wooshman, you bad boy it's all your fault :grin:

What a brainless thing to say... there's plenty other easy to install images out there too - it was gonna happen one way or another!

I personally belive that this has been helped by the insanely stupid easy wooshbuild has made it for anyone to get cs lines , in the last year the amount of people moving onto cs lines must have quadrupled 10 fold at least with wooshbuild making it so easy that sky would have noticed this and have had to repsond accordingly , in the old days it was out of reach of your avearge user who would have not even atempted this without wooshman making it so easy and on top of that ebay sellers selling boxes with wooshbuild for profit it had to come to the attention of murdoch eventually. My opinion of course so no need to attack me for it

I wouldn't go blaming wooshman for making some things easy it's called helpful and hopefully to some it's intuitive. What makes it easy for people to switch is the fact that they have been on low incomes for the past 10 years and with rising prices of daily living and then sly or virmin putting their prices higher with the need to buy about 4 sports packages costing about £100 a month just to watch your team play not to mention that on saturdays the uk can't even watch their very own football league because a manager complained of something that has no real evidence behind it so now uk citizens must use overseas tv just to watch their team play and then when it comes to pay per view the uk citizens who already suffer get hit by providers again with fight charge and connection charge while other countries show it on free to air. To me it's this that make it simple for people to switch away from the providers and looking for alternatives.
I'm 100% behind you when it comes to the eBay sellers, Facebook sellers and local sellers doing what they can for a quick quid.

Last edited:
OK.

All updated but had to use the zip file from the other thread. Living is now back.

Thanks all.

Last edited:

What a load of bollocks, the best kept secret in the UK has been destroyed by ebay, that's where the blame lies with greed as the number 1 reason.
Wooshbuild is a build, its in the name and Clines are from servers and you can only get one if you know where to find one and you wont get it on the woosh site.

think a lot of what is occurring is down to sly been sold off as an asset.
kodi & builds was raped by ebay
as were resellers on ebay selling any box with a gift.
its purely down to supply & demand
and greed imo
yes i know lack of my posts are recent
but i was playing with funcards in 2003

ps woosh build is very clever if not genius.

Last edited:
When you have people posting ads on ebay/twitter/facebook for the services then yes they will go down this is what it's about idiot sellers trying to get loads of money quickly and with them being open platforms everyone has access so it gives attention.

A solution to fix these problems I bet has already been found but the guys that have it wont release it because of this they will keep it for there own select group to enjoy for a long time.

Back