Channels not clearing

I watch it a lot, love boxing
I have a second box upstairs and it clears fine just a bit strange, I got three friends there lines and installed them there happy and no issue

I'm not sure if box nation is extra. I have a line that won't clear racing UK because it's using local cards rather than catch and the provider hasn't got racing UK.

It could well be your cables, I have two boxes using the same line, the box upstairs doesn't get the movie HD channels but the box downstairs does, if I bring the upstairs box down then the Movie HD channels clear fine so it must be my cables going upstairs, I've never got round to sorting it as rarely watch movies upstairs anyway so not a big issue.

I was thinking that iv ordered some top quality pre made cables to replace the ones I have, the ones now are cheap but better than the ones I made hope it sorts it

I was thinking that iv ordered some top quality pre made cables to replace the ones I have, the ones now are cheap but better than the ones I made hope it sorts it
how did you get on with Boxnation mine was coming on after about 5 mins then ok for about 15 mins then start freezing turned on today nothing black screen thanks

Back