Connecting V8 golden to vm

I've changed symbol rate to 6.952
And frequency to 322.000
Modulation to auto
But signal intensity is flashing red and 60%
Signal quality is 0%

if you have no signal then your feed is dead? Are you splitting from the bband feed or do you think you have a live feed through a old install

What area are you in Mick?
Your set up should read as this example but need your area .
Example----
auto
search

Also go to main frequency setting before you search and enter as example
auto

Then return to auto search and scan

Reaper.

Is there anyway that virgin can just put broadband through cable with out TV.

I have heard on here recently someone reporting that on new connections, they're only turning the internet signal on - how true this is, I have no idea.

This shouldn't have any impact on existing connections though regardless so if you've not just recently got the cable installed, I wouldn't worry.

What area are you in Mick?
Your set up should read as this example but need your area .
Example----
auto
search

Also go to main frequency setting before you search and enter as example
auto

Then return to auto search and scan

Reaper.
Am in Irvine Ayrshire , tried another new cable with settings provided

6.952 is symbol rate
322.000 is the frequency and qam16 setting 256 thanks

Am in Irvine Ayrshire , tried another new cable with settings provided

6.952 is symbol rate
322.000 is the frequency and qam16 setting 256 thanks
Thanks reaper used the settings you gave me and now have BBC 1&2 ,stv channel4 &5 and also bt sports 3hd.
Thanks again everyone now I know I have an alternative use for V8.

Hi guys got a similar issue, feels like I'm peeing in the wind with this thing, I haven't got a auto setting for qam in main settings, so can't select that, I've done 256 and 64 I've put the code in for my area in 787000 Plymouth (actually in Paignton if that makes a Difference) I'm only hitting 146 channels been trying different things for last 3 days (every search I do reaper is the one person that keeps coming up so I'm taking it your the guy in the know lol) other info tivo runs fine off the split I'm on superhub 1 and the sat side and ccam connected no problem latest firmware on it 21/4/17 ta in advance if you can help

Reaper is an authorised UK reseller of these boxes - probably the only one in the UK so he's the right man to speak to :)

Got mine from fleabay, it's got all the markings in the right place as well as the freesat.cn link to it on remote, not new at this 1St box was a starview 1, but this little thing has me stumped :xd: :dying: :dead::xd: :dying: :dead: lol

I managed to get mine setup with QAM64 modulation but that's all I can remember - it was a while back when I set mine up.

I'll try that when I get back from work tonight on the diagnostics screen on my tivo it's got 3 different frequency and the modem one but that says it's connect by 256 lol and ive tried scanning them 3with the same result lol

Auto---
frequency 787000
baud 6952
Mod QAM256

You also need to enter same in main frequency

You can also try the engineer frequency of 619000

Reaper.

I'll try that when I get back Ive been using 61900 as the main for the last two days so I'll try matching them up after work cheers for that I'll let u know how I get on

Back