Connecting V8 golden to vm

Done as you said, on 787 matched I get only 103 channels and on 619 and 787 I get 106 channels on the search, but the signal bars only float around 55% is that normal? If I have em 619 619 it's like 80-90% sorry for being a pain

Also if I scan on 651 I get the same amount I'm wondering if the signal is different for torbay through newton Abbot think there's a hub there (also when I scan I get no radio channels is that normal?

Cheers reaper but the two codes for my area 651000 Bristol and 787000 Plymouth don't open the channels up any which way I scan them, either matching or with 619000 as the main tried both 256 an 64 and Im still not scanning all the channels used to have a starview 1 scan wise is pretty similar, this one just don't scan, test signal on the box is 95% and 85% so that sides fine, sat with ccam and what channels left works fine, I'm lost lol can't get the range to work either or is that natural for the box?

Steve

Sorted it couldn't do an auto scan had to do it all on manual, easy with a tivo present in the diog screen gives u the freq of channel it's on, they run in jumps of 8 for instance (155000 next would be 163000 and so on took about 2 hrs with sorting favs ect) does the Internet xml work on these (can't find a link on the box to dl it and set it up)? Also is nagra work in the UK on them as well (running ccam) but be nice if can get that on as well lol

Back