Correct cable for VM?

Baza06

2165.jpg

Would this cable work with VM using my Zgemma box?

Cheers.

Thanks for the quick reply!

At the minute I'm just trying to get a picture, then I will upgrade the cables. When I scan with ABM I don't find any channels and get a tuner error.

Not sure what the problem is, I've set my location and still no joy.

I can find some channels when I do the automatic scan (FTA) so my cables are set up correctly to use the line?

You should scan with Autobouquetsmaker if using an Enigma 2 device like zgemma etc. - only channels 1-5 in SD are freeview on cable also.

You should scan with Autobouquetsmaker if using an Enigma 2 device like zgemma etc. - only channels 1-5 in SD are freeview on cable also.

I'm not finding anything with that, I get an 'tuning failed fatal' error.

This is stressing me out now lol

I have disabled tuner A as I'm only using cable now, so I have tuner B and C enabled.

Tuner type: DVB-C
Network ID is set to the nearest location to me

Provider to scan is VM Uk (telewest)

Does that look right?

I have disabled tuner A as I'm only using cable now, so I have tuner B and C enabled.

Tuner type: DVB-C
Network ID is set to the nearest location to me

Provider to scan is VM Uk (telewest)

Does that look right?

when you say nearest to you, did you ever have ntl in your area or close to you/ It could be a different net id for you.

when you say nearest to you, did you ever have ntl in your area or close to you/ It could be a different net id for you.
I'm in Runcorn and the nearest location I see on ABM is Liverpool. But I've tried a few different ones and they don't pick up any channels.

Tuning failed you normally get when the feed isn't connected to one of the tuners unless you disable it.

Back