Cross epg only has fta Chanel info

Scoo8y

How do I populate the whole epg I've messed around with loads of setting but still the same no sly channel info

I'm using autobouquest e2 saving the epg and picons to 1tb hd, been through loads of settings now and still not filling up the whole epg, seems to randomly gill the fta but sky channels

working fine my end. you do not have to mess with the settings. you only tell it where to save your epg data. ans if you want to do a auto scan once you have set that up you go into open t.v providers and tick 28.2e and save that make sure you delete your old epg data before trying again.

hmm ok thanks, i did try this, perhaps i will login via ftp and remove the epg.dat and re download, but to be honnest i reflash and tried again and had the same issue,, when i setup the box again this was my process:

flash with the latest vix image
install plugin autobouquets E2 and configure
install cccam soft and configure
configure cross epg to HDD select opentv 28.2e and download, also set to download everyday at 4am

do you think it could be to do with the autobouquets settings?

yes in the autoboquets settings i just tick sky uk it picks uo the fta stuff anyway. autoboquets is already installed you dont have to do it again.

ill have a look, for some reason id didn't load the epg for ITV either so not sure whay the other FTA are there like bbc sky news etc

1. delete all epg data off your hardrive
2. goto configure epg all you need to do here is fill in where you save your data. and then tell it if you want to do a daily scan
3. goto open t.v providers tick 28.2e and save
4. start a scan it should start reading the titles and summaries then it shoudl save then load them. sometimes if you do not see them just restart your box and they will be there

Back