Does ppv work on vermin services

Thats good, hopefully thats the case next saturday, when the boxing was on a few weeks back on itv box office, i tried to watch on my sons iptv , but it was a waste of time, kept freezing and knocking itself off, all his normal channels were ok at the time , just itv box office was rubbish, so i wasnt keen on watching next weeks fight on iptv, although the big fights are usually on some of the euro sats, so thats where i end up watching them, albeit with foreign commentary.

The sky box office channel is clearing now on mine, so hopefully should still be clear next week.
It doesn't look like VM have encrypted it the same as the HD Sports channels

What channel is it clearing on. Just tried it on 1000 and it's just a blank screen. Should it come on tomorrow when the actual event starts. I don't get channel number 1001

Note - The epg for s+y events is saying 'Close' : I expect it to clear an hour or so before the boxing starts (which is what usually happens..)

You can 100% get it on the official t1vo box. So if they manage to some how encrypt it differently. I'll be expecting other channels to start going soon.

From my understanding if the event can be ordered from card boxes then we should get it.

Regardless..........my IPTV provider has added 5+ links so should be all good :)

Yes it must have been, as i switched providers several days ago and i was able to watch sky box office last night .

Back