droidsticks wizard :)

Hi there, I'm new here. I am looking to re-install the wizard after installing Helix 15. Will this wizard work with it. Thanks in advance

The link at the beginning of the post appears to be dead. I lost my original wizard after a firmware update, it used to be in the /system folder called 'w.zip' i think. I was hoping to mod the old addon as it was unencrypted and post the result. so if anyone can find it, upload and pm me a link it would be appreciated and will get a mention when I post the mod here!

I can download the wizard from the first post, the link brings you to the TechKings download page.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

So I left my pc trawling through 2tb of backed up stuff and I went down the pub for a couple of hours while it found what I was looking for. I now have the original droidsticks wizard. Looking at the code, the addon is a slimmed down clone of the tvaddons wizard. At least now I have something to work with when I can get the time!

wheelo- i got that far, it was the dowload link on the download page :(

Last edited:
This wizard doesn't exist any more....it was replaced with the wookie wizard....Google wookie spmc and that should help

Regards

Wayne

The reason for getting the original wizard was for a starting point to making my own addon/wizard. You guys should use ares wizard. I use my own 'wizard' as it is modded for rooted android boxes and installing my own personal ota build. I also wanted to be able to download and install apks, ota the hosts file, mod the build.prop file and lots of stuff like that from within the kodi gui. I haven't implemented many of my ideas yet but I have created a basic framework and slowly pursue this part of my dream alongside learning python. The Wookie wizard and droidsticks rom seemed to be filled with bloatware in my opinion and that was my inspiration 8 months ago!

Back