droidsticks wizard :)

My droidbox beta wizard works fine apart from MBOX is missing & I use to have a search feature that searched all the addons. It was handy

Where do my posts keep going ... there for an hour then vanish

You keep multi posting/ taking the thread off topic/ thanks, etc, which are against the rules, so I have deleted some of them.
When you post too many times inside a few minutes, the software around here thinks it is a spam bot, and it puts them in the "to be moderated" queue, and if , or any other one of the mods sees it, we will approve it, if we don't , we can't.

Last edited:
Hi All
Just a quick update.
I have received a reply from the CEO of Droidsticks regarding the new Wizard update.
Anyone with a Dynamic IP address will NOT be able to use the new Wizard and that's that !!!!!
Unless you have a static IP (IP that does not change) you are stuffed !!
Very unfair and I have pointed out that Droidsticks should make this clear on their website and ebay.
Make the most of your updates at present cos when new Wizard is live we with Dynamic ip's are DEAD.
Cheers

or you can get a vpn with static IP address. you might have a slower internet speed but at least you wont get blocked to receive the updates.

I have the wizard but u need login is it free to get a login for droidstick wizard ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so glad i found this forum, I purchased a droidstick account 3 days ago, then after 2 days all my devices stopped working, giving me an error of login details not recognized. After reading this forum i now know its due to me having a dynamic ip address. Unfortunately I am with SKY as an isp, they do not offer static ip's so i guess that means im kinda screwed? Metalkettle i thought i recognized your name, when i installed the wizard i used your link in the addon file . please can anyone help me? i read here about some kind of workaround, i'd really appreciate any help maybe even a small donation for a working fix.

i was told to switch off parental control on my hub which is bt they are same as sky had box 2weeks updated this morning

so glad i found this forum, I purchased a droidstick account 3 days ago, then after 2 days all my devices stopped working, giving me an error of login details not recognized. After reading this forum i now know its due to me having a dynamic ip address. Unfortunately I am with SKY as an isp, they do not offer static ip's so i guess that means im kinda screwed? Metalkettle i thought i recognized your name, when i installed the wizard i used your link in the addon file . please can anyone help me? i read here about some kind of workaround, i'd really appreciate any help maybe even a small donation for a working fix.
can you get the android home page up ? and go into settings>more apps >remove data and then install a fresh kodi and use someone elses wizard ?

So would you guys not recommend Droidsticks or have they changed their setup with static IP's?

A member of my family is looking for a box and I said Droidsticks as they seem to offer decent support and I don't live close to help them.

Not sure if I'd recommend them unless you have a static IP Address, and even if you have; I'm not sure if they will continue supporting the wizard as they have now taken it off their site. They now state they will not be supplying any more boxes with it preinstalled, I assume they could be getting a bit of grief.

Droidsticks Wizard UPDATE; apparently this has now been taken over by wookie and is now open source, just found out as droidsticks wizard comes up with a script failed error when trying to update.

Last edited:
bought the wizard from them a few weeks ago haven't been on since I got it as I was working a way and now I cant get it working dam droidsticks

Back