droidsticks wizard :)

Thanks Mik will give it a go next update they do, everything is current for now and working great :) appreciate it fella

Ah I see, brilliant so will you keep it current mate? as I do like their/your theme and layout and look is awesome there's no denying that and think that's what draws people.

Edit: thought it was their wizard but you had found a workaround you said? Little confused did you make the wizard or them? (Droidsticks/droidbox)

Last edited:
It can be instructed to build any config
I don't need their files
Okay.... So what are we aiming to achieve here bud? Know you or a friend had issues with droidsticks you said coxie in another thread your aim was to hurt the traders yes ie droidsticks/droidbox and droidking infact? But question is If you can instruct your said wizard to install any config like you say you can also f**k up anyone's xbmc/kodi install if you so wish is that what your saying? How is this a direct threat against said sellers?! You are only hurting end users that want that wizard look for cheap or free I just can't get it tbh where your coming from or why you even wanted peeps to have your supposed workaround unless there's another agenda here? If legit then soz upfront but it just my suspicious nature I guess especially from someone offering everything all at once and upfront ie your Netflix generator on the other thread you done that never appeared? ;)

Just saying and not criticising and is my opinion ;)

No agenda the nature of their wizard does indeed allow them control of your system
They leave code all over it.
You can delete mine
I'll send you the Netflix gen I have no real need for it
My problem was with droid and one of their do deva I don't get the attitude I just couldn't be bothered posting logins and don't want that sw floating about
If I wanted to Trojan someone I wouldn't be using a media centre
Pm me and I'll send you the Netflix sw

---------- Post Merged at 12:39 AM ----------

If you look at the basic py file you would know why I did it that way
The build files need hosted because theirs are on their serve
The wizard is simply a fetch file to assemble the build

---------- Post Merged at 12:53 AM ----------

I don't know why you didn't pm this I was as helpful to you as you needed and surely can understand why someone wouldn't want their sw floating about
The XBMC scene is full of profiteers selling code that doesn't belong to them on their paid systems. Mainly to the gullible unaware that it is all available free. Just something I don't like. I have no interest in TV or XBMC beyond the problems with droid

Hi Guys,
I'm new here so excuse me if my question has been answered, but is the overall feeling here that it is a waste of £40 getting the droidsticks wizard for AFTV?

Thanks

Kendo

Replying to the general thread.
Any droidsticks wizard clones will be massively out of date and will be closed down.
I wrote the droidsticks wizard.

No agenda the nature of their wizard does indeed allow them control of your system
They leave code all over it.
You can delete mine
I'll send you the Netflix gen I have no real need for it
My problem was with droid and one of their do deva I don't get the attitude I just couldn't be bothered posting logins and don't want that sw floating about
If I wanted to Trojan someone I wouldn't be using a media centre
Pm me and I'll send you the Netflix sw

---------- Post Merged at 12:39 AM ----------

If you look at the basic py file you would know why I did it that way
The build files need hosted because theirs are on their serve
The wizard is simply a fetch file to assemble the build

---------- Post Merged at 12:53 AM ----------

I don't know why you didn't pm this I was as helpful to you as you needed and surely can understand why someone wouldn't want their sw floating about
The XBMC scene is full of profiteers selling code that doesn't belong to them on their paid systems. Mainly to the gullible unaware that it is all available free. Just something I don't like. I have no interest in TV or XBMC beyond the problems with droid

I can assure you it DOES NOT give anyone control of a persons setup.
ITS DOES NOT leave any code "any code all over it"

Lol who cares the droidsticks/droidbox wizard in comparison to what I'm using now(Andy's build, totalxbmc.tv community build, awesome by way!!) is dogsh*t and full of broken links and bloat that are a waste of time having! And the so called HQZONE with premium streams is err never working just go search n read on their own crappy forum! Search droidsticks forum it'll come up! Why anyone would pay £40 for this sh*t wizard is beyond me?! But each to their own I guess?!
Oh by the way the famous MK your last post here previous to your latest few was in 2009 lol wff you been doing last 6 years?! Oh that's right scamming peeps with droidsh*ts and sh*tbox for stuff that's free ;) who cares what you think....who are you again??

I was just about to order from Droidsticks until I read this thread, notably the Static IP issue. Now way now.

Hi. I bought the droidbox t8 & testing out the beta now. Any chance of the new zip also? Like to try it out. Much appreciated ;-)

Do this you won't regret ;)

Who has it then as it costs £40 from droidsh*ts/sh*tbox? Metal mickey who made the sh*tsticks wizard is the only man that can(rip n scam folk!), apparently ;)
in the meantime may I suggest this (trust me you won't look back!) install kodi 14.2 on your device, install the totalxbmc.tv repo, then install andys build wizard/skin from the community builds within that repo, total setup shebang, glorious on my 55" smart 3d using cheap arse mk808b plus android device, trust me you will not be disappointed this IS the best skin and setup, all the TV and movies and streaming live TV and premium sports you can get on streaming boxes and updated/fixed regularly unlike sh*tsticks £40 scam!
i would gladly contribute some dollar to these guys who ask for nothing and give so much time than greedy f*cks who wanna take money n run!
good link to get folks on their way with this I highly recommend registering too :)
Code:
NO LINKS TO OTHER FORUMS READ THE FORUM RULES

Last edited by a moderator:
So would you guys not recommend Droidsticks or have they changed their setup with static IP's?

A member of my family is looking for a box and I said Droidsticks as they seem to offer decent support and I don't live close to help them.

I have had andys build on my droidbox T8 for a couoke of weeks , its free and its class , set up just like a payper view movie site brilliant , oh and i donated to the site as a thankyou.

So would you guys not recommend Droidsticks or have they changed their setup with static IP's?

A member of my family is looking for a box and I said Droidsticks as they seem to offer decent support and I don't live close to help them.

They only offer support to customers that have a static IP Address's, also they are very poor at support for their boxes and other peripherals I actually got a new box and S77 Pro wireless qwerty keyboard which was faulty, when I complained they stated that it was my problem and there was no warranty on hardware. I then complained to the MD who apologised saying they were training people in and it was replaced. The main bug bear is the fact that they don't support dynamic IP Addresses which is not stated on their site. For this reason I would not recommend them.

---------- Post Merged at 09:15 PM ----------

Well said

---------- Post Merged at 09:18 PM ----------

Who has it then as it costs £40 from droidsh*ts/sh*tbox? Metal mickey who made the sh*tsticks wizard is the only man that can(rip n scam folk!), apparently ;)
in the meantime may I suggest this (trust me you won't look back!) install kodi 14.2 on your device, install the totalxbmc.tv repo, then install andys build wizard/skin from the community builds within that repo, total setup shebang, glorious on my 55" smart 3d using cheap arse mk808b plus android device, trust me you will not be disappointed this IS the best skin and setup, all the TV and movies and streaming live TV and premium sports you can get on streaming boxes and updated/fixed regularly unlike sh*tsticks £40 scam!
i would gladly contribute some dollar to these guys who ask for nothing and give so much time than greedy f*cks who wanna take money n run!
good link to get folks on their way with this I highly recommend registering too :)
Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]READ THE FORUM RULES[/COLOR]

Well said, I feel sorry for the anyone that pays £40 for the wizard and then find their locked out if they dont have a static IP address, at leats if you buy a box you can sort it out using other wizards.

Cheers fella

I'm gonna get my nephew on the m8 (cheap and cheerful) and run a wizard, I'll speak him through it over phone or might even do him a little youtube video (he'll still need help though haha)

I've been running TVAddons on my AFTV but want to try some different wizards... Coxie's looks good so will give it a bash at weekend

Cheers pete and thereaper

Will give the totalxbmc ago as well

I only have 6mb connection so HD stuff is buffer central... Fibra can't come quick enough

---------- Post Merged at 12:46 PM ----------

I'll get my nephew a cheap box and talk him through setting over phone

Last edited by a moderator:
Back