dsayers2014 vix4.100 series for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? I have it to just swap the dead hd channels with virgin. If your wanting to swap other channels you'll be best trying another image as this is set to download my swaps.

Once you flash another image google sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml youll find examples of how to do it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm just looking into how to record on Sat and watch cable but not sure how to switch between the 2 to enable me to record .

Use the last bouquet called all channels thats cable. So record an sd on entertainment etc there sat then you can watch in the all channels bouquet cable

It shouldn't do. It could be the issue others have been having with satellite cards glitching.

Start off by checking catchflush

What do i need to do in cacheflush?
Run it. It should be showing around 40% used. Like I said it could be related to the issues most have been having this week with satellite

Mine is saying 99.55 used, do i need to press blue button (clear now)?

It shouldn't do. It could be the issue others have been having with satellite cards glitching.

Run it. It should be showing around 40% used. Like I said it could be related to the issues most have been having this week with satellite

Yes it shouldn't be filling up like that is the storage device still connected? Menu, setup, vix mount manager it should show media/hdd

Yes it shouldn't be filling up like that is the storage device still connected? Menu, setup, vix mount manager it should show media/hdd

Yeah its showing my usb stick 29.89gb, do i need to clear the cache with the blue button?

Go through you storage device settings mount, epg, cross epg and timeshift settings they should be showing media/hdd

ok sorry but I'm trying to make this an easy as possible to use. I ve got dslayers image which is brilliant and if I want to record. say bb1 how do I know what channels I can and cant watch ? does that make sense ? I know I'm thick sorry iwont be like this for ever lol

No problem record bbc1 on entertainment sat then watch any channel in the all channels bouquet vm

Ok haveyou done a software update? The channel numbers hack is only stable on vix4.1.010 above that you will get timeshift bug that's why I didn't make another vix image. Can you go to menu, information, about does it still say zgemma?

Im lost to what's happened have you installed any plugins? If you're not bothered about channel numbers on epg can you try portal, red to remove plugins go to extentions and select the OpenVix Custom EPG plugin reboot box then try the timeshift settings

Thats fixed it, the only thing I've changed from your image is installed Sky Q skin, if that makes any difference.

---------- Post Merged at 02:42 PM ----------

Cacheflush is still running at 99% used, I've checked all the settings are connected to media/hd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back