E2Stream samsung developer app

Kiddac your killing me here lol still no luck.. I tried wired connection, restored to factory on tv and re installed 6.5 I even tried 6.5debug version I removed all my static ip.. I tried with and without divx installed.
I'm getting error 101 but will let you know what the full error screen is saying when I'm home.
I'm still streaming fine to laptop and phone.

IMAG0301.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 11:36 AM ----------

This is the message I get every time but given up on it right now.. What model TV are you running it on Kiddac?? I'm thinking to claim on insurance after Jan as TV prices would have droped so should get a better replacement offer.

View attachment 15097

---------- Post Merged at 11:36 AM ----------

This is the message I get every time but given up on it right now.. What model TV are you running it on Kiddac?? I'm thinking to claim on insurance after Jan as TV prices would have droped so should get a better replacement offer.

I’ve now got v6.5 installed but the app won’t connect to the receiver. I get “NETWORK_ERROR: XMLHttpRequest Exception 101”. I’ve reverted back to the VHannibal settings I had previously but that hasn’t fixed it. My receiver image is the same as before, all other settings are the same as before. The only thing different to when the app last worked for me is that H series has auto updated it software to 2770. Do you have any ideas what the problem could be?
Thanks

It was a problem with the webif. It was turned on but not showing. A reflash fixed it.

you can try uninstalling openwebif in plugins. Then reinstall it.

---------- Post Merged at 11:58 AM ----------

authors recommended settings

If its no its fine, you need to make sure that:

Settings/Customize
Descramble http streams = Yes
Require authentication for http streams = No

Openwebif plugin
Openwebif Interface Enabled = yes
openwebif HTTP Port = 80
Enable HTTP Authentication = No
Enable HTTPS = No

Thanks for the help Kiddac but Don't think that's my problem.. what enigma2 Stb are you using??

Openwebif works perfect on phone and laptop as they are both capable of transcoding. But as the TV and box is not capable of transcoding it gets stuck?? But it should load menu at least?

It's the only other thing I can think of if it works fine on other devices.. as this must mean stb settings are fine, router settings are fine..

I've been reading this the last couple of days and can't wait to give it a go this weekend the only issue is my Samsung tvs downstairs so it's another excuse for me to get another one upstairs

Kiddac if you are using zgemma then today I am going to back up my vix image & save it then try openatv see if that makes a difference

after hours of trying to login as developer i found this guide
Code:
http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9869-samsung-smart-tv-app-install-instructions/
for f model but getting same response as s3xoturbs ive even got the same settings as kiddac

Mines using zgemma s2 with vix and TV model is F I've got a feeling it's to do with image just like people on vix had there box going into bootloop when following a guide to view outside of network.

Yeah me too.. I was hoping to back mine up and try openatv this weekend.. It's my last attempt.. I'm only 50/50 it's the issue but doesn't take long to try. Ill get back to you by Monday

So guys do you want the good news or the good news?? Ill start with the good news.. installed openatv today and before setting up anything as would have been waste of time I booted e2stream and it worked immediately.

:yes!::woohoo::peace:(y)lol:pROFL last of all.. I don't smoke but f it :smoke rings:

Ok guys so I mentioned that this was finally working on Openatv but it stops working when I change CCcam to mgcamd so many that's the issue with box as well.. you need to use CCcamd...

How do I change this?? So I get all Chanel with CCcamd??

you can either convert your line to cccam as below

open newcamd.list and copy the line starting CWS into a new notepad document.

replace cws =

with n:

so you have n: server port user pass ... etc

safe this file as CCcam.cfg

ftp it into user/keys

Tried to follow these steps by kiddac but every time I restart I get no response so for now just put back to mgcamd, restart and active again..

after hours of trying to login as developer i found this guide
Code:
http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9869-samsung-smart-tv-app-install-instructions/
for f model but getting same response as s3xoturbs ive even got the same settings as kiddac

Dsayers, did you get this app working? I was bored so tried again on vix. And it works also.

Back