E2Stream samsung developer app

Ok you got me paranoid that I was lying because I am using CCcams at the moment.

Anyway back to topic. I have just switched back to mgcamds and everything is still streaming perfectly. ( yes I have both softcams installed at the same time, and no they don't cause problems with each other like people on here keep harping on about.)

If one was to have a line ;) my files would live in user/keys ( as I don't have crappy tspanel installed which breaks everything)

and here is a summary of the contents of my mg_cfg (minus the text). Have a look at the numbers and see what's different. Change them one by one and see if that kicks starts your e2 stream.

M: { 01 }

C: { 01 }

A: { 02 }

U: { 01 } 0x12c0

T: { 00 }

G: { 33 }

N: { 07 } 5 30

K: { 05 }

Q: { 600 }

P: { 00 }

O: { 00 } username password

S: { 03 } 80

L: { 00 }

E: { 15 }

H: { 07 }

R: { 00 }

D: { 00 }

B: { 06 }

F: { 00 }

just had go with this still cant get it to work on vix using mgamd newcamd.list but it does work when i disable mgcamd i tried editing my mgcfg file but it made no difference this is where its confusing
the only number that was different was G; [33] but looking at the original file there's no info on g 33 but there is for 32 but still made no difference.
My original text for g;[01]
# network mode, use summ for several clients
# 00 no network (default)
# 01 newcamd netclient
# 02 radegast netclient
# 04 camd3 netclient
# 08 gbox netclient
# 32 cccamd netclient, card list saved as /tmp/cccamd.info
# (ECM only, supported server version up to 2.1.1, later not work)
G: { 01 }
even after changing the numbers my line still works but i cant get the app to work

Numbers are accumaltive a bit like binary. Ie. 7 = 1 + 2 +4. 33 = 1 + 32.

---------- Post Merged at 01:29 PM ----------

Did you try totally uninstalling openwebif plugin and the redownloading it.

yeah i have just edited cws= for n: then renamed it CCcamd.cfg but kept both files then in the softcam setup just turn off mgcamd and turn on CCcam and enable startup for it and its worked fine ever since.. im setting up the h.2s now so going to see what happens if i kepp them bothe running but if dont work makes no difference to me just keep CCcam instead (y)

Going to try this on my Samsung.

Does anyone know if VIX can stream to PS3? I currently use PS3 Media Server to share HDD between 2 PS3?

Thanks

Found this on the internet the other day and have to say it is brilliant.
Working perfectly on our Samsung tv upstairs....all channels....zap off......streamed from Zgemma H.2s running openvix.
Just like having multiroom.......can also access recordings.......fantastic.

Back