Eagle Nest Decorah Eagles

Have not got any Adverts on my side since it started Linny.also have not noticed any change in viewing.Maybe GMan might know what is going on.Hope you get it sorted Linny(y)

I get nothing like that Linny.And i have not got a clue how to help you.GMan is your best bet Linny

Yes Noely i was watching lollollollol Really amazing to watch.Yea the oulfella taking over the nestlollol

I pop in every now and then to have a look. The youngfellas teacher even shows it to them in school everyday :)

Ah Noely i am totally amazed with this.Cant stay away too long i may miss something.Some brilliant viewing,loving it.Any grandchildren come over i have them looking in they love it(y)

Hey Guys the third chick has hatched,So now we have a family of five :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Not sure if that is Mom Or the oulfella on the nest.They are looking very good(y)

Poor Mum's work is never finished,Up again to feed Chicks.The two older ones are very demanding,they keep wriggling free.Mum has a job keeping them under Control.If the oulfella comes back he will sort them outlollol

Delighted you got sorted Linny.Just had two of my Grandchildren with me.They have been watching Mum Feeding Chicks,And they where amazed.I also showed them your vid of Bino.they loved it linny.They will have me heart broke to show them all vidslollol Delighted you got adverts sorted linny(y)

Just watched feeding again third Chick seems to be struggling a bit.The other two are that bit stronger.Really hope third chick comes on a bit better.:beg:But that is Nature,you have to be strong to get to the food(y) have to go and look at football for a while,i will be back(y)

I wish I had of clicked on this thread sooner, watching it now, mom is feeding the chick right now, this is really cool to watch. :)

I only see two chicks though, hope nothing happened to the third one.

The third one is still there, he was behind the other two :)

Last edited:
when your on the page there are 2 links if you click on the 1st link and then on where it says bird cam - you get a bigger picture rather than doing full screen here the NEST CAM link

over 1.1M views! wow!

she has finished feeding and is cuddling them now awww :)

Yes icanbe and linny Chicks just had fish dinner.Still think our new arrival is struggling to get to food.Beautiful to watch though(y)

Back