Eagle Nest Decorah Eagles

A hare or rabbit has just been delivered (y)

Those chicks sure have a nice choice on that menu ;)

My Daughter and i have been watching for the past half hour.She was overwhelmed with our Eagle Family.I am convinced that is Mum that is back.We were watching,and Daughter recons he knew she was coming back.So he got up to feed the Chicks.Mum arrived,and immediately took over feeding.He squirmed around,pretending to clean up,moved a branch from one spot to another,and then did a runnerlollol

Think she is Definitely the Mum.She has a lot more patience feeding Chicks.So my Daughter recons,who is going to argue with a womanlollol

That's because you don't use add block?

Never any adds this end

This is just fascinating. cant stop watching

How do I enable ad block?? I did post this question, then I googled it and found the info, added it, now let's see what happens

Last edited:
This is just fascinating. cant stop watching

How do I enable ad block?? I did post this question, then I googled it and found the info, added it, now let's see what happens
Yes wheelo i googled n found it - never heard if it b4 and not had an ad since :) assume it works on all sites or most anyway

Night time now and windy too by the sounds of it.

Mum is snuggled up on the nest making sure chicks are nice and cosy (y)

EagleNightTime.jpg

getting same sort of pic Gman just looked up the time and its gone 5am there - 11 am here so 6 hrs behind us

hooray at last I got to see the chicks, every time I looked she was sitting on them, :happy:

Great link G (y)

Oh Anto there is murder going on in my house over who is the male and female.Of course the woman have me outnumbered,and the recon they have twigged it.
And they are going by the nature of each eagle,and the way each one feeds the Chicks.So you know what they say about a Mums Nature lol lol lol

Back