editing bouquets

yashman

Can you manually delete and add channels to bouquets if so how. I did a channel scan and i want to add BT Sports channel to my sport channel bouquet

Think you can only add or delete, pretty sure when you add a channel it just goes in the "all section" but you can't move it between groups (bouquets)

Unless somebody else knows different.

what sat box do you have. BT sport is in the correct place on AJs latest channel update

Blades take their channel list from the blade online
website, it's all sorted for you into groups, bit like Favorites on AJ's.

You have two choices update the whole EPG or
just scan for a channel if there is the odd move in frequency
or new channel out.

A whole rescan on the EPG may sort out the problem rather than adding single channels
they may already have put the channel in the sports group for you.

It's a bit different to the F type boxes where you load a 3rd party channel list.

Last edited:
what sat box do you have. BT sport is in the correct place on AJs latest channel update

Several Channels are not in the latest June channel list from Blade Online or in the wrong bouquet. Boxnation's, OBE, BEN, AIT international, Klear TV Vox and the Africa Channel have changed their transponder settings so i was looking if I could manually change it via the menu settings on the Blade. When i do an Auto scan any new channels found stays in the all channels list and it appears cannot be moved in their respective bouquets. I have tried using Clarke Tech Editor Studio to tailor my own NDF channel list from the latest lists available but I have yet to find any guides to show me how to do this

Hi
AJs List and the other link aren`t getting the channels I want.
Keeps coming up Invalid Program/Search again.
I think the channel list is pointing to wrong frequency on certain channels.
Can I modify the frequency of the channel?
If i do a sat scan I can get all channels through sky,but I don`t know how to move them to where I want.
I would gladly take time putting these channels into same order as sky 301,401 etc If I knew how
Thx for any help

Several Channels are not in the latest June channel list from Blade Online or in the wrong bouquet. Boxnation's, OBE, BEN, AIT international, Klear TV Vox and the Africa Channel have changed their transponder settings so i was looking if I could manually change it via the menu settings on the Blade. When i do an Auto scan any new channels found stays in the all channels list and it appears cannot be moved in their respective bouquets. I have tried using Clarke Tech Editor Studio to tailor my own NDF channel list from the latest lists available but I have yet to find any guides to show me how to do this

On the blade remote menu/channels from here you can add remove or move channels to different bouquets :)

Back