England are so disjointed

Yeah i don't know what it is but he just don't like grealish even tho he's probably the best player to completey open up a game, Southgate sets up very defensive and goes on the counterattack, I mean how is Mason mount and declan rice getting a game over grealish... :unsure:

With such.quality they have I just don't get some of the picks he makes. Top defensively minded and not attacking enough.

England won so there is that. But its papering over the cracks.

Thought Barkley had a good game last time out the game was crying out for the likes of him or Grealish and Im a blue but DCL is ineffective without service Kane would have been the better option considering the lack of ambition.

They were awful once again.

Seems southgate has gone backwards with this team.

A team with so many talented quality players yet wrong system, wrong players being selected et

Yep ref had a poor game tbh.

If this is how england will be playing going forward fans better be prepared to be disappointed.

They're England fans.
They're always prepared to be disappointed

Thats true

Same with the so called "golden generation"

The squad this time has a lot really good players and if could pick the right system and players in the first 11 they would rip teams apart.

But the obsession on being defensive and slow never can understand.

The golden generation was 1966 world Cup winning team we've never compared to the greats of past generations.
England has amazing young talent but no one will play them why as too scared of been humiliated lol

I was talking about the golden generation that many kept harping on about with likes of lampard, scholes, gerrard, terry, ferdinand and so on in the same team but always struggled when it came to the big games.

Switched it off when sub “ hen do” came on!!!! Jack Grealish is probably thinking of retiring from international football, when he sees him on ahead of him , get real Gareth.

Back