EPGImport

Darren80

Can someone please help me out. I have a channel list pulle off through EPGImport and I’m not able to view of get an epg. Any advice is welcome

Thanks
Daz

Attachments

• 806C1222-EC8D-46BB-8D2A-BABB0A92F341.jpeg
    806C1222-EC8D-46BB-8D2A-BABB0A92F341.jpeg
    8.3 MB · Views: 14
Hi pablo,
It neither I’m trying to use rytec source to get a channel list through my internet. No cable/satellite is that possible if you know.

You have the data already, the device youre using cant display it, on enigma2 box
Press green choose epgimporter.
Press blue.
Go up to Rytek uk sat/virgin, click ok.
Put a tick in six categories underneath.
Press green to save.
Press yellow then click yes to download epg data, takes few mins.
What programme are you using for tv on the computer?

If its a list of channels you want to create in order to send to someone else, open the stream in vlc media player, try to save the current playlist as: choose txt file but it will need some serious editing in order to make it a readable document, i did it once, lost the will to live after a few hours

Have you ran a channels scan on your box what do you have connected to back of your box to me it's scanned all frequencies and that's just what it's found what box do you have and how's it setup

Hello baz,
Just the net connected to my box and I flashed with open atv 6. 2 and I’m running woshbuild on WB skin.

Have you had a sat feed or cable feed or terrestrial fees connected to box depending on what type of box it is and ran a scan with a feed connected to it I could be mistaken but even if box is connected to Internet and you've ran importer could it possibly still import the events and store them on the box

Yah sorry my box is an zgemma lc star I know it’s old and a little unreliable but should still do the job. I have the terrestrial feed connected but still no epg. I have a copy of the xml on my pc and transferred it to my box via FileZilla it almost like my box is not seeing it ‍♂️

Back