Eurosport gone

Just run ABM and it will come back, if not rescan your channels and then run ABM again.
If that fails try this way, MENU- SETUP- SERVICE SEARCHING- MANUAL SCAN, i used eurosport 2
channel to scan on and make sure the settings are 12148 h27500 qpsk 5/6.Then run ABM again.

Last edited:
I too have been losing channels does this work for all lost channels,I get an invalid search message on a few channels which I had previously

---------- Post Merged at 08:27 PM ----------

What is Amb please

A lot of channels moved frequencies in last few days. If you have an openbox / skybox:

Download the latest channel list here http://waitenet.co.uk/skybox/TP_PROG.dbs and save it to your USB stick.

Go on to the box, press menu, the first page should have Delete All at the bottom. Press that. Wait for it to say no channel. Stick the usb stick in the box. Go along to the right to the pic of the gears and follow the instructions here: Sattv5's Channel List Updated by CWaite

Hi thanks for the replies. I think ABM is auto bouquet maker? About Eurosport I have 3 x skybox/openbox all v8s but it is missing on all boxes
Thanks
Dino

Sorry intrigue

I was composing my last post on my phone and after uploading it I then saw your message. I followed your instructions and Eurosport is back.
Thank you I appreciate your help

Dino

I have the same problem but with sky sports 3 and a few of the movie channels ive deleted the channels and re done them with both cwaites and ajsat nothing is bringing them back for me ive even used a few test lines incase it was server related and even then I was still without the channels

not sure if it important but I was missing more channels with the ajsat list than I am with the cwaites one

Back