Exams

Hey dont forget we want photos of your graduation - we want to celebrate with you!! :) i know its an expensive day what with all the gowns photos etc! but if i were your parents id be very proud to have a wonderful photo of my son in his graduation dress!

Well done j4v3d (y) Onwards and upwards from here ;)

cheers noelyf, only way is up from now on hopefully :)

Hey dont forget we want photos of your graduation - we want to celebrate with you!! :) i know its an expensive day what with all the gowns photos etc! but if i were your parents id be very proud to have a wonderful photo of my son in his graduation dress!

Linny you have me on facebook so you can have a look at the pics there when i upload them. Dont worry last year graduation photos cost me £500+ all the sisters ordered photo's, this time im going to just order one of me and mum together. I dont put pics of my parents on facebook though. Cant trust people these days.

Good Stuff j4v3d (y)

cheers jodav ;)

& yep, i've been very bang on accurate about these exam results since day one (if i'm going to do really badly) and that is the case:

I'm resitting 2 exams, and one coursework assignment.

1 module downhill which is Programming.
The other one is a Logic And Sets Module, i've passed the module overall but the exam mark has let me down, and this is just well and truley annoying.

All these retakes are due in/on between 12th to 25th August. Just in the fasting month. :(

I better use this time wisely and try again.

Off to the gym to lose some steam first...

Here was me panicking and saying i'll check on Friday because I havent been feeling well lately but my stupid BlackBerry recieves my emails and I ended up reading it.

oh dear not good when you gotta do them during fasting :(! just means working late i suppose getting your energy fill then doing your work,

Good luck with them xcx

Dan do you be fasting during ramadan? its going to be tough this year, not looking forward to it LOL

you will be fine Dan just give yourself an extra hard push and you will have them done and dusted. Im finding it really tough finding a job with my degree. I'm going to have to look at some sort of work experience that pays.

Dan do you be fasting during ramadan? its going to be tough this year, not looking forward to it LOL

you will be fine Dan just give yourself an extra hard push and you will have them done and dusted. Im finding it really tough finding a job with my degree. I'm going to have to look at some sort of work experience that pays.

Yes Javed, they are going to be really tough this time, looking at approximately 15-16 hours? :(

I'm going to have to use this July month extremely well, in August i'll be limited to what I can do, i'm already having to miss 2 days of fasting because of these exams because it takes quite some time travelling to my Uni.

I'm back from gym now, my anger has vanished and dissapointment has kicked in. Its weird how by now i've done so many exams that this feeling should not be affecting me as much as it is. Thank god the coursework assignment is due in online. As for one of the exams i'm looking to get it remarked as i hit 0% and thats insane. I did answer one too questions too many though but i was told it'll be ok and they'll just pick and mark 2-3 of them but doesnt look like that happened, will definitley be taking this up with my Uni.

Thanks for the moral support guys and gals, really appreciate it. :)

Not the one to revive an old thread but. I'll be graduating too this summer! (y)

Currently working on my dissertation. At 15,000 words and almost finished. It's on WiFi Security. ;)

Back