Feed yourself for 1 quid for a day.

Did he really need a supermarket trolley?
Could have fit that in me arse pocket.
The dog and the farting pig was the best bit

Yes he needed the trolley to see if he could get another quid out of the handle to buy more food,

Waiting for you to sit down and squash all that food in your arse pocket and multi coloured jocks with a fishy pea stain :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yes he needed the trolley to see if he could get another quid out of the handle to buy more food,

Waiting for you to sit down and squash all that food in your arse pocket and multi coloured jocks with a fishy pea stain :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I cooked an oven ready chicken today that I got from Lidl for 90p because it was on sell by date, it's been in freezer for a few months.
I'll get six meals out of it, twelve if I wasn't a greedy ba$tard.

I cooked an oven ready chicken today that I got from Lidl for 90p because it was on sell by date, it's been in freezer for a few months.
I'll get six meals out of it, twelve if I wasn't a greedy ba$tard.
Must be a huge chicken.

When i was hitting the gym hard a chicken would of got me nowhere 1 day.

Must be a huge chicken.

When i was hitting the gym hard a chicken would of got me nowhere 1 day.
Chicken is about 1.5kg.
If I did a Henry 8th on it and ripped it apart I could have eaten it in one go.

I had both legs with veg and gravy.

I'll get three meals from the main breast meat, probably a curry and two lots of sandwiches.

Which leaves the carcass and wings and pickings which I'll boil the bejasus out of and make into a decent sized chicken and veg soup.
Obviously not 90p for six meals because I'll have rice and poppadoms with the curry and bread for the butties and loads of veg for the soup.

Eating just meat for a meal does nothing for me, I can eat pounds of it and still feel like I've had nothing, need spuds/bread/rice

This is defffooo worthy of a share for a few friends that are pretty hard up at the moment. Never would of thought 3 meals for a quid though. I had a funny feeling though that bread would makeup for 75% of it overall.

Thanks 👍

Back