Ftp

9a40c0cc7d9c9a6e4ec3c0094232f35a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

are you hard wired to router,try powering off at rear for a min or 2 then on and recheck,i had those errors when electrician was in house messing with supply.

wrong address as its clearer right way up lol

Yea hard wired I turned bout boxes of reset the router the lot I'll try again guys a appreciate the help by the way lost lol

Did that also mate I'll take pic of my amiko box also see they both have the same line on it we did have a power outage Sunday bit it was working after that my amiko one says servers on but scrambled channels did channel update also on that nothing both boxes down lol

And see when I go to the channel like lfc a paid channel I get this no wee green arrow that normally points down between the channel name
a1995c94f86159d7e5abf641e03c4f09.jpg

if you moved the zero to amiko position and retry? do you use home protection for your electronics?

Yes mate done that true them both on say point of house and in a family member was thinking it was like my sat or net but it's not

only option maybe is for a fresh flash install as something is corrupted and that would be your first thing to do hope you have your info saved on pc folder?

I have all my line saved but the shop I got it off the guy flashed it for me

Cheers mate I brand it to shop and he redone it charged me 20£ but I think I'll do it myself if it happens again is thier a way of flashing thrm is it hard

He said it coulda been the skin I downloaded on to it mite have been compatible with his image

Back