Glitching with H2H

Kwood

Just got my H2H box. Using it with VM cable only. My problem is, I get a lot of glitching. I have a cable line upstairs that, at first only ran into my router but I am now using a splitter to use the cable line for both the router and the H2H box. Glitches happen quite often but get much worse when I use the internet (downloading, watching videos etc.) Is that just something I will have to live with or is there something that can be done, any help would be appreciated.

Internet is 100mbps down so I dont think the connection speed is the problem.

Can you post your ECM times when the glitching happens (Press OK twice to bring that up when watching a channel).

With N-Lines, you'll start seeing glitching once your ECM times start hitting above 3 seconds.

Don't meant to hijack the post, but I've only just started using my cable line (up until now, just using the sky).
I've just bought a new RF antenna thinking it was that, and although it's improved, it still glitches even when not downloading. ECM times is about 0.5.

Is it the splitter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are quite a few previous threads on glitching issues - have a look through those. But in short the splitter should be 5-1000mhz and not one that is 5-2400mhz - if that don't work then try new cable and RF connecter and if that fails you may need to boost your signal coming in from the box - someone posted a link to one from Amazon for about £40

There are quite a few previous threads on glitching issues - have a look through those. But in short the splitter should be 5-1000mhz and not one that is 5-2400mhz - if that don't work then try new cable and RF connecter and if that fails you may need to boost your signal coming in from the box - someone posted a link to one from Amazon for about £40

Hmm interesting, because I've got a 5-2400mhz one off eBay and it's poor. I've heard the Tratec ones that Virgin use, 5-1000mhz are the ones you should be using.

Press ok twice and you should see the ecm times on the second infobar you need to enable it on the extras.xml for slyk1hd

I'm just on standard vix skin. Cant see anything with ecm on it

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

1773e93c1e3235e4902e5d4b9ded0377.jpg

Am I overlooking it?

Have a look in the user interface menu i think there's a setting for ecm info on info bar something like 2 lines

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yea its already on two lines. Strange. Oh well. Wanted to check mine as I do get a bit of freezing

A little bit of reading and apparently ecm times won't show in vix using mgcamd

??? They showed on the vix image I did aswell as sucmnsee's and other vix backups

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back