Glitching with H2H

I just installed my H2H last night so I've not had much time to play and test. I'm currently trying out a test nline and the music and kids channels freeze on a regular basis, however on football channels its okay? What does this point to problem wise? I understand the channels are on different frequencies so is the a cabling, signal issue? Switching channels whilst it was freezing seemed to resolve it

I just installed my H2H last night so I've not had much time to play and test. I'm currently trying out a test nline and the music and kids channels freeze on a regular basis, however on football channels its okay? What does this point to problem wise? I understand the channels are on different frequencies so is the a cabling, signal issue? Switching channels whilst it was freezing seemed to resolve it
May be a line issue so try another test line or it could be you need to perform a full scan with your correct net id ensuring cables are connected properly.

turn to one of the glitchng channels and then press the Menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Signal Finder and change 'Tuner' to Tuner B - what does the SNR figure show?

I have problems on sky sports arena Hd and sky sports mix hd on vm. The service code is the same as my TiVo box. The SNR is the same as other channels. The picture is pixelated with the sound breaking down. The SD channels are ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back