Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst in epg mode press <prev or next> on remote this scrolls through the bouquet menu if thats what you're after. This does more or less the same thing.

I searched around but can`t find an answer. on H7c If I am recording I cannot watch another channel at the same time even though there are 2 vm tuners. Is there a setting that needs to be set?

In Recordings & Timeshift > Recording Settings > Prefferred Tuner for Recordings, multiple selection allowed = auto. I tried other options too

I asked the line provider when I got the box and he said he had set up the line as multi room. Can`t see anything in oscam that would need changing?

Also when recording I choose a channel (all greyed out) and change to it then [Exit] there is an error:

Getting event info failed invalid null reference in method iservicehandlerptr_info argument 2 of type eservicereference const

Actually that didn’t work...

v15h44l, press the Menu button when on the EPG view,
this takes you to GraphicalEPG Settings.
Then set 'Show bouquet on launch' to 'Yes', then save via the Green button.
This pulls the bouquet list up first, when you press EPG button.

I searched around but can`t find an answer. on H7c If I am recording I cannot watch another channel at the same time even though there are 2 vm tuners. Is there a setting that needs to be set?

In Recordings & Timeshift > Recording Settings > Prefferred Tuner for Recordings, multiple selection allowed = auto. I tried other options too

I asked the line provider when I got the box and he said he had set up the line as multi room. Can`t see anything in oscam that would need changing?

Also when recording I choose a channel (all greyed out) and change to it then [Exit] there is an error:

Getting event info failed invalid null reference in method iservicehandlerptr_info argument 2 of type eservicereference const
Are both tuners enabled and have you got a virgin feed going into each of the Tuners (the rf not the screw in)

Hi guys,

Ive just flashed my h2h with this great build and added my vm line. Im getting the wheel spinning quite a lot when changing channels etc. Would this be the epg importer doing its work or is there a setting I can change to make the channel changes smoother?

Just put this on my h2h in my bedroom and the picons don't seem to have installed?
Working fine on the box downstairs?

How do i get these working?
Cheers!

Just put this on my h2h in my bedroom and the picons don't seem to have installed?
Working fine on the box downstairs?

How do i get these working?
Cheers!
CHeck your usb stick is mounted on /media/hdd (red button pluins->Mount Manager), if it's not then change the mount, if it's already mounted then exit back to tv and then hold power button on remote until a menu appears and select 'restart', not 'restart gui'

@grog68 I had a thought about picons (That don't work for me) Where are they downloaded from? The URL I mean. Could an ad blocker be blocking it I wonder

@grog68 I had a thought about picons (That don't work for me) Where are they downloaded from? The URL I mean. Could an ad blocker be blocking it I wonder
They're hosted on my server, the box doesn't have an adblocker installed and the box just fetches the file directly so see's no ads anyway.
1. Is your usb stick initialised?
2. is your usb stick mounted on /media/hdd
3. if you have a picon folder on the usb stick then delete it
4. Have you restarted the box (NOT restart gui)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back