Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi grog, just not used to using prev/next Togo between categories, a minor quibble I know.

All images use previous and next to switch categories just some skins include tabs for visual effects and you can see other bouquets.

I think your just wanting bouquets on launch. On EPG press menu and change show bouquets on launch to yes. See if that's what you mean.

when did you flash the build? if flashed since sunday then you shouldn't be seeing a major delay.

Hi

I noticed yesterday you had updated the H2H image to fix the box crashing when going into customise. The same happens on my H5.2TC has this image also been fixed?

If I understand it you want the bouquet list to come up first rather than the full epg/tv guide.

Press the menu button and then select Setup -> Epg -> Graphical EPG Settings and set 'Show bouquet on launch' to yes and then press the green button to save.
Thank you...perfect.
Thanks for the build and your time answering.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks for adding the version to the filename btw

EDIT: Great! :-( I followed the instructions to flash online and restore backup. Now stuck in a boot loop. I was worried something would go wrong. I chose the latest dated version. It prompted me to restore backup.... for f sake. I didn't do anything wrong. Now I have to try and flash from USB that wouldn't work yesterday

Last edited:
Hi Grog68, just wanted to say fantastic build, spot on!;) Your are a legend :(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y):. My H2h box was crashing at the weekend and was just about to upgrade it, now it works simply flawlessly! well done!

Just one silly niggle, as I wanted to ensure the build was exactly for my H2h box, is it possible to update the boot-up splash screen to read "Grogbuild for H2h" instead of H52TC.com and all that.... and maybe the exiting PG tip monkey having a nice cuppa instead, as per image below.:) Just an idea:cool:

3bb84c2c28abb5d9da301a1c989da404.jpg

Hi Grog68, just wanted to say fantastic build, spot on!;) Your are a legend :(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y):. My H2h box was crashing at the weekend and was just about to upgrade it, now it works simply flawlessly! well done!

Just one silly niggle, as I wanted to ensure the build was exactly for my H2h box, is it possible to update the boot-up splash screen to read "Grogbuild for H2h" instead of H52TC.com and all that.... and maybe the exiting PG tip monkey having a nice cuppa instead, as per image below.:) Just an idea:cool:

3bb84c2c28abb5d9da301a1c989da404.jpg
I do like the image, that could well make it's way into the splash screens.

The h52tc.com is my site rather than the machine the build is made for. I try to keep building simple so rather than having different sets of images I just have the one so I dont have to worry about putting the wrong picture on there.

Since using this build I now cannot get any of my USB sticks with other builds to be recognised.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Is there a fix please.

Thanks

Since using this build I now cannot get any of my USB sticks with other builds to be recognised.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Is there a fix please.

Thanks

When talking about usb sticks, this build is no different to any other build based on ATV 6.1, if you press menu button and select Setup -> System -> Storage Devices -> Initialization is your usb stick listed?

Thanks for adding the version to the filename btw

EDIT: Great! :-( I followed the instructions to flash online and restore backup. Now stuck in a boot loop. I was worried something would go wrong. I chose the latest dated version. It prompted me to restore backup.... for f sake. I didn't do anything wrong. Now I have to try and flash from USB that wouldn't work yesterday

I was panicking a bit there for a while but I was able to flash fresh with a different USB and restore backup. So it's up and running now. Hopefully I didn't come across as blaming you @grog68. Was a bit frustrated. Grateful for your work on this

When talking about usb sticks, this build is no different to any other build based on ATV 6.1, if you press menu button and select Setup -> System -> Storage Devices -> Initialization is your usb stick listed?
Hi,

Thisis not when the system is up and running. I mean to re-flash the box with either an updated image of this build or with a clean basic image. I have now tried 4 different build backup of newer image and also 3 different USB sticks that I use all the time for this job and nothing will boot from USB to reflash.

Regards

This is not a build issue really.

What box are you using

Have you renamed the noforce file to force?

when you turn to box on with usb plugged in, do you see 'Update USB' flash on the led before it boots up? if so when it says Update USB try holding the power button on the front of the box for a second or two and it should flash.

Is anyone else having random crashes when using the up and down to change channels? Happened on 3 occasions no blue screen error just freezes then reverts to grogbuild boot up screen

Is anyone else having random crashes when using the up and down to change channels? Happened on 3 occasions no blue screen error just freezes then reverts to grogbuild boot up screen
What box? when did you flash it?

I'm still not getting picons for some reason. I am using portable hdd which I have checked is mounted as /media/hdd Device /dev/sda1. Maybe the portable hdd is the issue. I tried both with no picon folder and also created the folder first and rebooted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back