Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s everything working now, sound on main events and no voice over on certain channels, thanks for recommending the image and for your help.

When I press epg on my remote the epg comes up along the bottom as you would expect. Previously to reflashing with your build I got a choose bouquet menu. No idea where this menu is now. Any ideas? Thanks
Also aby idea if this would work on a vu+ solo se version 2? Can't see anything anywhere regarding this box?

If I understand it you want the bouquet list to come up first rather than the full epg/tv guide.

Press the menu button and then select Setup -> Epg -> Graphical EPG Settings and set 'Show bouquet on launch' to yes and then press the green button to save.

Over the past 24 hours i have rebuilt each of the builds as the customize menu kept crashing the box, thanks to @dsayers2014 this has now been fixed, I've also altered the online flashing so the build date is shown next to GrogBuild.

I'm also pleased to have been informed that the H52tc build works on the H5, and the H2H build works well on the H2S, obviously settings may be slightly different.

Hi grog, great tutorial, very easy to follow and installed a treat. We’re I’m struggling is with mgcamd, only 1.35a available. I’ve scoured this thread and seen a few references to this but no real guide as to how to get latest. Any help greatly appreciated

Great work and thanks to all involved, quick question please if you can answer?

Ive got our latest one installed now but when I tried to do it via online flash it wiped everything, i did select keep settings or something but can you possibly do a walkthrough on how to online flash update to your latest build without losing everything?

Thanks for your patience...newbie here trying to learn quick

Great work and thanks to all involved, quick question please if you can answer?

Ive got our latest one installed now but when I tried to do it via online flash it wiped everything, i did select keep settings or something but can you possibly do a walkthrough on how to online flash update to your latest build without losing everything?

Thanks for your patience...newbie here trying to learn quick
Hmm it shouldn't wipe everything, did it flash OK? did you restore settings? have you tried restarting the cam? (menu -> infopanel -> softcam panel -> check cam 1 is set to correct cam and then press the green button)
Tried everything to get mgcamd 1.38, not showing on softcam installer, anyone got round this.
Mgcamd1.38 should be installed, press the menu button and then select InfoPanel -> Softcam Panel and then highlight cam 1 and using the left/right arrow on remote browse through the cams until mgcamd1.38 is highlighted and then press the green button

Really confused now, just tried remove plug ins to get rid of 1.35, shows mgcamd 1.38 r2 available to remove but doesn’t show in available to install, also the 1.35 won’t install from list.

Hi Grog thanks for this build, really appreciate it. Just one thing i've noticed on my end. NAR channels are coming back after i've turned them off via the Audio button is there a way to keep them off without having to do it each time ?

hi am getting vm prem channels but no bbc/itv/channel 4 - shows bbc as east midlands but have area set to teesside - latest grogbuild - h7c - driving me crazy - any ideas?

Hi was wondering if there was a quick fix for the channel delay when switching between channels? Using Oscam atv emu 1.2 11353! Congrats on the build as previously used iPad and wooshbuild and grogbuild beats it hands down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back