Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I have flashed this on to an h2h. previously a vix user. I cant seem to get the cam to work. I ftp'd a newcam list to user/keys and restarted cam in infopanel but nothing. any tips?

Hi guys,

I have flashed this on to an h2h. previously a vix user. I cant seem to get the cam to work. I ftp'd a newcam list to user/keys and restarted cam in infopanel but nothing. any tips?

Restart the box first, then restart the softcam again, also is the file named newcamd.list? - newcam list won't cut the mustard :(y):

Try replacing the softcam, go to plugins, click red button to remove plugins
choose softcams
choose mgcamd1.38 and remove
go back to plugin menu and click green
download new copy of mgcamd1.38 and try it again

Hi guys,

Can you press the green button on the remote and select IPTV player, (if it prompts to update iptv player say yes and let it update and restart box), now on the IPTV player screen, try streaming something, I use watchseries source. If nothing is streaming then exit back to tv picture and hold power button on the remote until a menu appears and select 'deep standby'. Now reboot your router. Once the router is back online turn the box back on and try channel 109

Hello

I have a H2H that I flashed this morning. I have a couple of questions:-

1) I changed the file name of noforce to force. Is this ok for the H2H?
2) Within the usr/keys directory, only newcams.list exists. If I was using cccam.cgf or cccamd.list, do I add them in or can we not use these?
3) I believe I have set it up ok, set my region and searched channels using the Virgin ALL but no channels display. My line was working before the upgrade so not sure what to look for.

If anyone can help.

I was unable to get cam going last night. At work now nut kust wondering should the cam be N: or CWS =. I had it at CWS...!

Thanks for a great build.

I flashed this image mainly for the audio/NAR fix and have to say it is a great image.

I used to use ipab before and this seems like a streamlined version. One question I have is about series link. On ipab when you select series link from epg it came up with a second screen where you could change some settings. It would then add all programs on the timer... It would show all eastenders in due to be aired in timers. Does series link work on grog or will I need to add a timer for each episode?
Press the red button instead of the record button on the egp program you wish to series link to get the options up that you are used too pal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Can someone explain how I install Softcam MGCAMD 1.38? I dont see it installed and wondered how I can do it?

Can someone explain how I install Softcam MGCAMD 1.38? I dont see it installed and wondered how I can do it?
Off the top of my head I think it's
Menu
Info panel
Softcam panel
Blue button
Look for one you want
Install it

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Off the top of my head I think it's
Menu
Info panel
Softcam panel
Blue button
Look for one you want
Install it

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapat

Yea, you are right, my problem is that MGCAMD 1.38 doesnt exist in those options. There is a 1.35a but it fails when I install.

Hello

I have a H2H that I flashed this morning. I have a couple of questions:-

1) I changed the file name of noforce to force. Is this ok for the H2H?
2) Within the usr/keys directory, only newcams.list exists. If I was using cccam.cgf or cccamd.list, do I add them in or can we not use these?
3) I believe I have set it up ok, set my region and searched channels using the Virgin ALL but no channels display. My line was working before the upgrade so not sure what to look for.

If anyone can help.
What did you flash the box with? if Grogbuild it should have mgcamd1.38 if not then I've missed something and need to check, also it should also have cccam2.3 installed. I will check shortly

What did you flash the box with? if Grogbuild it should have mgcamd1.38 if not then I've missed something and need to check, also it should also have cccam2.3 installed. I will check shortly

Ignore all I say, it does have it. I wasnt using the left and right key to select. Sorry Im still learning these boxes.

Just rebooting and I'll see if it works

I’m currently using sucmnsee on vix on H2h, if I flash new grog build will mgcamd already be present and will the atv image overwrite the vix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back