Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having problems with some HD channels not clearing. I did try rebooting everything. Is it a problem my end or are others affected?

Channel 4HD - not clearing for a while

Only noticed today:
Sky Greats HD
Sky Family HD
Sky Action HD
Sky Comedy HD
Sky Thriller HD
Sky Scifi..HD

Other channels seem to be ok (I haven't checked them all)

I have been wondering whether splitting the cable input in 3 is weakening the signal too much. But don't know if this would affect that. I have 200mb signal split, 1 feed to the modem and 2 feeds to the zgemma

Last edited:
when did you flash your box, there was an issue last month and updates where needed, basically if you flashed your box more than a month ago then you need to reflash your box. This was an issue that affected all builds

when did you flash your box, there was an issue last month and updates where needed, basically if you flashed your box more than a month ago then you need to reflash your box. This was an issue that affected all builds

At the weekend just gone. I restored the latest image and then restored settings from backup. Would it be worth restoring from scratch? (not restoring from backup I mean)

what box are you using?

Try pressing the menu button and then select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Update config files and then start scan. See if that fixes it.

At the weekend just gone. I restored the latest image and then restored settings from backup. Would it be worth restoring from scratch? (not restoring from backup I mean)

have these channels been missing since you did the reflash or is it just from today?

some sports Hd channels have dropped off the radar for users in Leicester...is this your netid?

have these channels been missing since you did the reflash or is it just from today?

some sports Hd channels have dropped off the radar for users in Leicester...is this your netid?

Pretty sure just from today but I don't use it much. My NETID is Bristol

EDIT: my line provider confirmed the channels are fine so I must have an issue

Last edited:
try updating abm config files and then rescan as I described above, does it help. If not you may find startiing a new thread may be better as more people may see it and be able to come up with an answer

Do we think the Leicester hd channels is a local issue or a sign of things to come. VM testing out a thwart for our happy community?

Do we think the Leicester hd channels is a local issue or a sign of things to come. VM testing out a thwart for our happy community?

This is what i suspected, they've already stopped sports hd channels in this area and I was fearing the movie hd channels were next

Hi guys, just installed the latest 6.1 on H2H box. I have 2 problems..
1. The time is incorrect on the front of the box, out by a couple of hours
2. EPG is completley blank after a full search.

Can anyone help me? thanks

This is what i suspected, they've already stopped sports hd channels in this area and I was fearing the movie hd channels were next
Any guys in Leicester on vm care to comment. Are you still blocked from certain hd channels? Anyone know if gen vm sports subscribers in Leicester had any issues?

Hi guys, just installed the latest 6.1 on H2H box. I have 2 problems..
1. The time is incorrect on the front of the box, out by a couple of hours
2. EPG is completley blank after a full search.

Can anyone help me? thanks
If you press the green button and select EPG Importer and then press the Yellow button does it download the epg?
Is your line working?
I can’t get any Picons to download. Everything else is perfect
Have you got a usb stick connected and mounted on /media/hdd ? if so hold the power button on the remote and then select Restart, (not 'restart gui') and that should download the picons

If you press the green button and select EPG Importer and then press the Yellow button does it download the epg?
Is your line working?

Have you got a usb stick connected and mounted on /media/hdd ? if so hold the power button on the remote and then select Restart, (not 'restart gui') and that should download the picons
Thanks man

Is your line working?

yes it starts the search, goes through the 6 Rylex search options, States when the last search was, even though it lists the inncorrect time and says its found 47344 events, but no epg shows, even after a restart GUI. Line works fine, any ideas?

yes it starts the search, goes through the 6 Rylex search options, States when the last search was, even though it lists the inncorrect time and says its found 47344 events, but no epg shows, even after a restart GUI. Line works fine, any ideas?
The date and time are both wrong on the box, dont know if this is effecting the EPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back