Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
is your usb mounted as /media/hdd

Also double check the the epg.dat is being stored on usb by pressing the menu button and selecting Setup -> EPG -> Settings and set EPG location to /media/hdd

Ah ok check the time settings on the box, Menu -> Setup -> System -> Time settings and you should have

Timezone : GMT
Sync time using : Transponder time
NTP Server : pool.ntp.org

Ah ok check the time settings on the box, Menu -> Setup -> System -> Time settings and you should have

Timezone : GMT
Sync time using : Transponder time
NTP Server : pool.ntp.org

All setting as exactly as above, but the date currently is yesterday 3.49am

Just restarted and I now have EPG for all the premium channels, but not for any non premium, so movies and sports yes, bbc itv etc nope

Just restarted and I now have EPG for all the premium channels, but not for any non premium, so movies and sports yes, bbc itv etc nope
that is a strange one, if the time is checking with the transponder then it should be correct and it's an odd difference between correct time and time you're seeing.

EPG inport sources

UK/Ireland FreeSat
UK/Ireland FTA
UK/Ireland INT
UK/Ireland SKY1
UK/Ireland SKY2
UK/Ireland Sports/Movies

are all selected with a green tick, is this correct?

I also only have a cable connection at present to this box, not sky

epg import keeps changing the sources, if it's under the 'Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV' or '(new) Rytec UK/Ireland Virgin XMLTV (xz version) then yes,

do you mean for the web portal? try 83, I don't change it so it should be the atv default, I've only got my VU+ running atm so can't check if it's any different on other boxes, or if you go to openwebif in your browser there should be a link on the left to the Oscam interface as long as oscam is running/

Great build! Finally have the narrator turned off and all channels working after sly went off. Quick question, my main bouquet has the correct channel numbers,
101 = BBC ONE HD
102 = BBC TWO HD
etc

but in my Entertainment Bouquets they show as

1029 = BBC ONE HD
1030 = BBC TWO HD

Is this normal?

Great build! Finally have the narrator turned off and all channels working after sly went off. Quick question, my main bouquet has the correct channel numbers,
101 = BBC ONE HD
102 = BBC TWO HD
etc

but in my Entertainment Bouquets they show as

1029 = BBC ONE HD
1030 = BBC TWO HD

Is this normal?

This is why I don't have a 'main' bouquet as default. Basically the channel numbers are generated from where they are in the bouquet, so if you have a main bouquet that will start at 101 and go down to x, so then the first channel number in the next bouquet is x+1. I say that but it's not exact as I believe abm put blank lines in the bouquet so that the channel numbers are correct, ie sports is 501 etc.

This is why I don't have a 'main' bouquet as default. Basically the channel numbers are generated from where they are in the bouquet, so if you have a main bouquet that will start at 101 and go down to x, so then the first channel number in the next bouquet is x+1. I say that but it's not exact as I believe abm put blank lines in the bouquet so that the channel numbers are correct, ie sports is 501 etc.
Perfect thanks!

CCcam.cfg issue?

I have an H4 and have successfully (I think) installed the Grog software and added a CCcam.cfg to the /usr/keys/ directory. However, nothing decodes on any channel. in some of the info menus the fact I have a cam in the servers' section can be seens but it is as though it is not allocated to any of the channels I am trying to wATCH. Anyone have any ideas what this might be?

JJ

CCcam.cfg issue?

I have an H4 and have successfully (I think) installed the Grog software and added a CCcam.cfg to the /usr/keys/ directory. However, nothing decodes on any channel. in some of the info menus the fact I have a cam in the servers' section can be seens but it is as though it is not allocated to any of the channels I am trying to wATCH. Anyone have any ideas what this might be?

JJ

Have you set your netid to your area?
have you performed a scan in ABM?
have you restarted the CCcam softcam in softcam panel?

Have you set your netid to your area?
have you performed a scan in ABM?
have you restarted the CCcam softcam in softcam panel?
netID is set
Don't know what ABM is
restarted CCcam
the channels are there, Signal to Noise Ratio shows as 99% so all good there just blank picture

CCcam.cfg issue?

JJ
Are you getting channels 101 - 105 (bbc1 to ch.5 SD)
Have you ran the Autobouquetsmakers scan? (press portal button and select from list)

Are you getting channels 101 - 105 (bbc1 to ch.5 SD)
Have you ran the Autobouquetsmakers scan? (press portal button and select from list)
Yes, did this but that flais every time. Also, something is not right with the CAMS, if I select and activate CAMS, all OK. I come out and go back into the softcam settings and both cams one and 2 say 'NO CAM' selected.

Have channels 00 (Virgin Previews) to 05 although all are blank with nothing on them but EPG and logos for the channels show. The odd part is although all 3 receivers have the correct network ID for Canvey Island (40976) BBC One shows as 'BBC One East Midlands' which is not right.

Very odd, been on it most of today trying to get it working :-(

Yes, did this but that flais every time. Also, something is not right with the CAMS, if I select and activate CAMS, all OK. I come out and go back into the softcam settings and both cams one and 2 say 'NO CAM' selected.

Have channels 00 (Virgin Previews) to 05 although all are blank with nothing on them but EPG and logos for the channels show. The odd part is although all 3 receivers have the correct network ID for Canvey Island (40976) BBC One shows as 'BBC One East Midlands' which is not right.

Very odd, been on it most of today trying to get it working :-(

Grog who made the build has a very easy to follow tutorial on the site, if you follow this to the letter it-should work!

Have you put your key in the folder...the one provided by your supplier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grog who made the build has a very easy to follow tutorial on the site, if you follow this to the letter it-should work!

Have you put your key in the folder...the one provided by your supplier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I would not have go to this stage if I had not followed the tutorial, the box would still be a shell on 6.0 instead of 6.1. the CCcam.cfg file is in usr/keys/ where it should be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back