Grogbuild stuck on 37

I've had a couple say it got to 37 and appeared to stick but then it did carry on. Did it never get past 37? What box?

out of interest, how is the box connected to the internet? wifi or hard wired. I only ask as the box attempts to download the picon set if there is no /media/hdd/picon folder just before enigma2 starts but that's normally about 45-50, just wondered if using wifi if that's causing your box to freeze.

I've had about 4 people mention it sticks on 37, but you're the only one that it hasn't moved on for after a few seconds.

Mine stuck for around a minute but eventually loaded, but then for some reason HD channels wouldn't clear and the odd few that did clear were very slow zapping. H.2H

No big deal I was just tinkering...

Mine stuck for around a minute but eventually loaded, but then for some reason HD channels wouldn't clear and the odd few that did clear were very slow zapping. H.2H

No big deal I was just tinkering...
Are you using an oscam or mgcamd line?

Since the fix the HD channels do appear to be slow to zap, there was a fix posted yesterday but then this was broke by a further abm update

Back