H2H freezing issues ?

BestGuess

Hi
As I've said in some previous posts I'm having issues with freezing is it possible changing the image on my box would fix this current setup is H2H , ipab , Vermin

TIA

Freezing on all channels will be down to a set up problem

Freezing on paid channels will be a server problem

Try a test line from the request section

Cables, splitters, wired or wireless? out of date channel lists, unused ports of splitters not properly terminated.
Cables have all been replaced setup as follows H2H,iPab,Vermin Ethernet connected through TPC-Link plugs (out of date channel list) channels are up to date all Sly Sport channels have renamed themselves as far as I know all listings are updated daily no splitters in use 32Gb in rear for recording unused ports (not sure what that means) hope that helps
Cheers

Try it without the home plugs, use a long ethernet cable to see if it's the home plugs causing the issue.
If that is the same try another server

Freezing or pixellation as there's a different... can you accurately describe what's happening so we know which advice to best give.

Freezing or pixellation as there's a different... can you accurately describe what's happening so we know which advice to best give.
Long story short on Sly Movies very rarely is there any issues but if I go to Universal,Fox,Alibi just to name a few whatever program that's playing will start then with no warning the picture just freezes it can vary from a few seconds longest has been ruffly 1 minute then it will start playing again. This can happen 4 or 5 times during a 1 hour show yesterday it happened on Universal 5 times in 5 minutes. The thing I don't understand is you go onto movies watch a film in HD no freezing change channel to say Fox and the freezing starts go from Fox HD to SD it settles for a while then again change channel off it goes again. There has been weekends when I have watched F1 or MotoGP in HD for 4 or 5 hours and there has never been an issue change channel and it starts freezing straight away. Hope that helps
Cheers

thats the same as it was for me bud movies and sports were fine itvhd fox ect would freeze all the time
i replaced everything i could splitters, webro cables ect and still had freezing
then i got one of them konig boosters from amazon and it fixed it on both boxes, well worth the cash
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00O4FK2H8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
or if you look theres a user on here whos got some virgin boosters for sale
edit: heres the link fella
http://www.techkings.org/threads/virgin-media-signal-booster.128132/page-2

I'm having same issues. Got box yesterday, set it all up, had a test from someone on this forum and all worked well up until this afternoon. Ecm time is all over the place but I have steady ping on PC and PS4 of around 30ms.

I've changed cables, hard wired box and also tried another line and it's still the same.

Last resort I'm going reflash and start over again.

Check you have the correct NET ID... if it's slightly wrong, this could give you these problems.

I'm having same issues. Got box yesterday, set it all up, had a test from someone on this forum and all worked well up until this afternoon. Ecm time is all over the place but I have steady ping on PC and PS4 of around 30ms.

I've changed cables, hard wired box and also tried another line and it's still the same.

Last resort I'm going reflash and start over again.
If you have any success with reflashing your box post info on please

Without checking all the 2 I've come across so far out of just flicking around maybe 10 channels are Sky Arts and Home. The Ecm Time for these hovers around 2.000 other channels hover around 0.500 to 1.000. Discovery Shed is glitching on and off and Ecm is reported as 2.500 to over 3.000. This is same on 2 separate lines now.

Back