H2H freezing issues ?

Fox HD freezing every 15 seconds for over an hour but I was watching a movie prior to that solid not even as much as a flicker I'm about a heartbeat from drop kicking the box through the window

Same here. Was solid for half a day then went South fast. It's almost as if VM got wind of what I was doing and threw a spanner in the works. Only thing I haven't tried is putting my router in modem mode and using a separate router but that's even more cabling which I don't want.

I have an iptv line that I use on my fire stick. I brought the box because I thought it would be better and easier to use which now it's set it up it probably is but on the fire stick the only channel I had issues with was Sly One HD.

When I get back in later I'll put my super hub in modem mode and connect up my tp link router and see if that's any better.

Sky Arts
Alibi plus 1
Syfy plus 1
Universal channel plus 1
Channel 4 plus 1
Real Lives
BBC Alba
S4C
TLC
BET
5 USA plus 1
CHA Drama
5 Star plus 1
Dave Ja By
Dmax plus 1

These are the channels glitching/freezing/not clearing for me just on the entertainment section and you can also add Living.

Sky Arts
Alibi plus 1
Syfy plus 1
Universal channel plus 1
Channel 4 plus 1
Real Lives
BBC Alba
S4C
TLC
BET
5 USA plus 1
CHA Drama
5 Star plus 1
Dave Ja By
Dmax plus 1

These are the channels glitching/freezing/not clearing for me just on the entertainment section and you can also add Living.
I don,t have an exact list of mine but some of the+1 channels either take forever to come on or don,t come on at all worst offenders for me are Universal , Fox , Alibi HD + SD + plus 1 channels sometimes shows are unwatchable

Putting router into modem mode and using my own router hasn't done anything so i'm out of ideas. The only thing that has changed on my box is the ip address which was originally 192.168.1.16 and is now 192.168.0.2 because i unplugged everything to tidy all the wiring up.

Putting router into modem mode and using my own router hasn't done anything so i'm out of ideas. The only thing that has changed on my box is the ip address which was originally 192.168.1.16 and is now 192.168.0.2 because i unplugged everything to tidy all the wiring up.
Yea that happens all the time It,s got me beat as well i,ve changed every cable connector all that,s left is the box image but my provider assures me it should be working ok :/

Just quick update. Decided have one more crack at it today and tried a new test line and everything is clearing and working fine now.

Back