Having my pants pulled down?

inaminute23

TK Veteran
My line went down last night. Finally being told it is my internet connection. Bullshit! I've tried the line on my WiFi at work and on my phone's 4G. Say's it is working when he logs on via smarters iptv

Yeah, I know that, but he is not helping me. Can someone in admin please send me a pm. He could be a member on here. He is well advertised on twitter, has website, Telegram, etc

Yeah, I know that, but he is not helping me. Can someone in admin please send me a pm. He could be a member on here. He is well advertised on twitter, has website, Telegram, etc
You could pm @benijofar or @wheelo they may be able to help you did you get the service from off of this forum if so then they may be able to help you out but if provider not on this forum probably won't be able to help have you tried a reboot of your box device reloaded your service to your device

Yeah tried all that, even my mate has tried on his device. He is very much a glorified re-seller. His knowledge is fecked when you ask for a line for an enigma box, for example. I wouldn't be surprised if the line has been blocked by the original supplier (for what ever reason).

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he is a reseller and can't be bothered to help you out now that you've paid him?
If he is a member on here needs sorting has we've had one or two scammers on here in the past.

Yeah tried all that, even my mate has tried on his device. He is very much a glorified re-seller. His knowledge is fucked when you ask for a line for an enigma box, for example. I wouldn't be surprised if the line has been blocked by the original supplier (for what ever reason).
Thats the thing half of resellers don't have a clue what there doing if he is a reseller and the main server is down that supplies him then it affects both

is it possible for the reseller to give me a 3 month line, but when I load it in to the smartest IPTV app it states the expiry date as longer than that?

My mate has the same URL, and his is fine

is it possible for the reseller to give me a 3 month line, but when I load it in to the smartest IPTV app it states the expiry date as longer than that?
Could be the app its self

I have, but he hasn't responded. His communication is usually very good, well in terms of telling us to refresh apps when new channels are added
Typical reseller

Maybe he is a reseller and can't be bothered to help you out now that you've paid him?
If he is a member on here needs sorting has we've had one or two scammers on here in the past.

I personally think the line has been blocked and he won't give me a new one as it will cost him

Doesn't need VPN. Like I said, my mate has tried to login and it doesn't work.

H2h, android phone and TX3 mini

He could be? not much help.

Did you buy it from here or from twitter, facebook, website, etc?
Do you know his username here?

Has your line expired how many month sub did you take out if you dont mind me asking

I took 12months. it expires in Aug 19. Only paid £25, so there was no risk. Has lots of followers and a good set up, in general, but always knew he was a re&seller and he pretends not to be

Back