Having my pants pulled down?

Haha, the original one is now working again on stbemu, but not smarters iptv, so they must have changed something. With a bit of luck I may have 2 active lines!

They changed the portal address so that's why it was not working lol
Now do the same with new portal to get the username and password.
The software is on xtream editor website.

How do you know they changed the portal address?
This looks to me like the user has changed things at his end and the supplier knew nothing about it

This looks to me like the user has changed things at his end and the supplier knew nothing about it
Thats what I was reading in the conversation the op and supplier had what he posted that he'd changed something to get his username and password and the supplier knew nothing about it or the server detected strange activity or something along those lines lol

Well the supplier changed something to stop it. And it doesn't matter if he uses it on stbemu or something else he paid his money for it. And the only reason he says uses stbemu so people can't see who the real server is.

ok, so both mag portal urls (using same MAC address) are working on stbemu, but i can't get the username and password for them when using the mag converter

Last edited:
Yeah,done that. Working fine, but i want to convert to m3u and the converter keeps saying "failed"
Try with what your supplier gave you but you could encounter the same problem as you already have why not just ask him for username and password any decent supplier would sort it out mine does

Yeah,done that. Working fine, but i want to convert to m3u and the converter keeps saying "failed"
Mate you come on here crying that you have had you pants pulled down but know it has come out that it is you that is the issue. You got a line for use on STB only and got a username and password some how and you are now trying to get an m3u and crying that you service went off hahahahahaha shock horror it went off. I am supprised that he hasnt just removed you completely

I forgot about me converting my line, granted. Anyway, i proved he is a re-seller with very little knowledge. Also, Mike, i asked if had my pants pulled down. The answer was no. Thanks for your invaluable input

Back