HELP PLEASE???

Mad then as also near to Liverpool so always been Manchester anyway
I'll look in 30 mins just out
Always had Manchester 3 41048 on

as joe516 says try that net id and you also have the other to try as well, make sure you have the net id in tuner config and abm config

NEED SOME ADVICE

I'm use to using sky and vu+ solo2 box and also zgemma h2s box. I am due to have virgin broadband installed and want to know which is the best box to purchase for virgin media and what i need to get started apart from image. I also want to record progammes. Any advice would be appreciated please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEED SOME ADVICE

I'm use to using sky and vu+ solo2 box and also zgemma h2s box. I am due to have virgin broadband installed and want to know which is the best box to purchase for virgin media and what i need to get started apart from image. I also want to record progammes. Any advice would be appreciated please

Then start your own thread...

NEED SOME ADVICE

ZGEMMA H5.2TC FTA HD Triple Tuner Receiver Linux

the only thing I can think of for this is check your cables, in my case I had sky action hd and a couple of others which were showing as zero signal and all I did was move the cable in the wall about and noticed if I kept it from moving in that location then the channels that were playing up said they had signal again, and all the remaining channels that were ok to start with had even stronger signal intensity that what they had before, in my case something is a bit off with the cable coming through the wall outside and its probably old cable from the 90's before virgin bought out all the cable companies in the uk, might be worth having a look at the wiring.

Where from? ... what brand? ... what type of connections? ... any images?

Did you get signal levels from router as advised previously?
Soz sent reply wrong person lol
It's zgemma h2h. Virgin. Wooshbuild on but also had ipab previously
Wirral Iive ch49
And got moulded coax to box from splitter.
Using 3 way splitter
One feed to router
One feed to zgemma
One to tivo in room
Even tried the virgin 2 way original splitter and same so gonns try diff id now

these are two net id I see for Manchester which may have changed
Manchester 1 NTL ex C&W 41040 666.750 6.887
Manchester 2 NTL ex C&W 41060 666.750 6.952

yours aint showing in there
I'll look now. Bet wrong id then. I live Wirral and u got one for Wirral above so gonna look now

Net Id 41048 SR 6952 is Wirral but it is listed as Manchester 3 on various lists and boxes.

If you have an official box hook it up and go into TechStuff in the menu to check the net id.

If it's correct then it may be a cable / splitter issue

I went for something like this as the cheap white moulded leads fell to bits

F connector.jpg

Net Id 41048 SR 5694 is Wirral but it is listed as Manchester 3 on various lists and boxes.

If you have an official box hook it up and go into TechStuff in the menu to check the net id.

If it's correct then it may be a cable / splitter issue

I went for something like this as the cheap white moulded leads fell to bits

View attachment 25892
I have leads same as yours white frk. Amazon. And 3 way splitter but also tried my 2 way virgin original one and same

Is your 3 way splitter Technetix?

Do your cables look like the above?

Can you get those box signal levels.

Back