HELP PLEASE???

Great help ste, much appreciated. I made a mistake and thought i had started a new thread but nevermind i will do it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have or use the fitting on right for zgemma rf yep . Don't need other fitting do I with these coax

Those white cables are shockingly poor with a thin copper core which will give you a reduced signal strength - change these for some high quality cables asap... if your 3 way splitter isn't Technetix, replace that too.

Signal levels from router?

Those white cables are shockingly poor with a thin copper core which will give you a reduced signal strength - change these for some high quality cables asap... if your 3 way splitter isn't Technetix, replace that too.

Signal levels from router?
I got me black coax one also and that the same so prob won't be coax and won't be splitter as got original make virgin supply 2 way one 5-1000mhz and that same as

I had this issue even with the correct equipment. splitting the feed so much weakens the signal. Either you need to get the virmin engineer to amp up your line or use a powered HDU-400

ok, take the cable from the router/hub and swap it with the cable into zgemma and see if the signal's any better or worse

I had this issue even with the correct equipment. splitting the feed so much weakens the signal. Either you need to get the virmin engineer to amp up your line or use a powered HDU-400
Mad thing is I tried just the 2 way splitter proper virgin one with feed to router and feed to zgemma and same so I'll see what can do

Mad thing is I tried just the 2 way splitter proper virgin one with feed to router and feed to zgemma and same so I'll see what can do

yes I had the same back when I had the virmin router, I swapped out the TiVo for my zgemma and still had missing channels. I sorted it when I bought the HDU.

yes I had the same back when I had the virmin router, I swapped out the TiVo for my zgemma and still had missing channels. I sorted it when I bought the HDU.
Don't know if had problem all the while tho as don't really watch the missing channel's
It was just going thru them all yest when trying out new line test. I'll try get a hdu 400 somewhere lol

ok, take the cable from the router/hub and swap it with the cable into zgemma and see if the signal's any better or worse
Done that. Just waiting all load up lol
Pissed off is an understatement lol
2 days messing with zgemma all from wanting a test line omg eh
I mean if is signal
Why is the other movie channel's ok

i don't understand this post
I meant the screw in VM cable from the hub and put it in the zgemma, take that one from the F connector and put it in the hub

if you'd done this, how did you post the above while waiting for it to boot up? - the hub takes longer than the ZG to restart

I meant the screw in VM cable from the hub and put it in the zgemma, take that one from the F connector and put it in the hub

if you'd done this, how did you post the above while waiting for it to boot up? - the hub takes longer than the ZG to restart
I swapped over and on phone and 4g lol

Have you rescanned each time you've changed cables?

STILL waiting for these signal levels from router..........................

And me vm hub one is push on so took out and put rf connector on and plugged into zgemma and screw in have then from splitter to hub so gonna see if he diff in s sec

Back