Help please

K_cain

Hi guys. I've got a kryptview box at the moment but I'm after upgrading to a sat box. Just want to know what's the best box to get. F3,F5 ect.

How much can you afford. The absolute max?
And if ur in a cable area maybe its the way to go rather than sat. Theres lots of talk it may be the longer lasting option. Or box that can use plug and play sat/cable tuners.

deffo not a skybox thats for sure ,even the octagon sf8 open source running vix and tsmedia with iptv plugins does more.
have to keep up with new upgrades of tsmedia for open channels.
if he still has the kryptview excellent.

nearly a must is motorized dish or multi lnb setup.

Don't want to be spending to much. Been told sat box are the best. Is this not the case? I'm on the cable box at to moment are these better now?? I want the had box but not sure how good the hd kryptview is. A mate just got the f3 and looks better then my kryptview

No. But you can put a set up image on or follow step by step guides. More to set up because capable of much more.

but be aware if you have not read other posts hd movies gone,sports on their heels on sat on 28.2
sat will always beat cable as its direct feed to the sat,as cable is through miles of cables

Back