Help! Settings up my IPTV on Zgemma h2s

Right guys! I'm sorted. Sorry for jumping the H2S thread I totally missed that bit! My channels that have been populated are 50/50 I guess some show EPG some don't I guess nothing is really shown on Live Channels that air at a specific time. Anyway
bazcfc1 and dsayers2014 thankyou very much!

Right guys! I'm sorted. Sorry for jumping the H2S thread I totally missed that bit! My channels that have been populated are 50/50 I guess some show EPG some don't I guess nothing is really shown on Live Channels that air at a specific time. Anyway
bazcfc1 and dsayers2014 thankyou very much!
Compare your epg off smart iptv to your box if off same supplier mate

Hi folks, apologies for also hijacking the thread, but a lot of info in here has been very helpful and relevant to my issues. Whenever I try to download and install XE-AIO I'm getting various errors. Here are some examples:
Putty wasn't downloading anything to my zgemma due to the errors, so I found an ipk and put it on the box via ftp. That has led to the above errors.

Based on some of the info in this thread I'm wondering whether my image is the issue. I'm using 'Virtuosso image xtreme' Vix. Should I move to wooshbuild to make the whole process simpler?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Hi folks, apologies for also hijacking the thread, but a lot of info in here has been very helpful and relevant to my issues. Whenever I try to download and install XE-AIO I'm getting various errors. Here are some examples:
Putty wasn't downloading anything to my zgemma due to the errors, so I found an ipk and put it on the box via ftp. That has led to the above errors.

Based on some of the info in this thread I'm wondering whether my image is the issue. I'm using 'Virtuosso image xtreme' Vix. Should I move to wooshbuild to make the whole process simpler?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Yes. if you want to use a build Wooshbuild Infinity is very good and works on all enigma boxes.

You can download suls.In plugins press green to download and it is under extensions, called E2m3u2bouquet maker,I think it's 0.7.6 but you will see it. When it installs it is called IPTV bouquet maker and then you need to open that and set it up.You will need your m3u url and epg url so ask your supplier for this.

Menu/plugins/iptv bouquet maker

Click on providers

Name:enter anything here

Delete:no

Enable:yes

Setup mode:expert

M3u url: enter your m3u url

EPG URL: enter your epg url here

Username:enter your username

Password:enter your password

Multivod:yes

Picons:no

Create all channel selections:yes

All iptv type:enable

Tv stream type:select type

Vod stream type: select type

Then press green to save and exit

Then Click on create bouquet

Hi ....really like the way you explain and layout your replies for us beginners to learn....would you mind to advise how i might get my iptv service up and running using iptv maker (E2M3U2bouquetmaker)
Ive been supplied with an M3U url and a EPG url from my supplier.......ive made a config,xml with this info.....(think ive made it correctly) And entered into my zgemma box using filezilla...i loaded it ...etc...enigma2,,,,E2M3u2.....
then i restart my box...... go to plugins and open iptvmaker and go to providers...press green to run...... nothing.....!!!
Can u help please.....what am i doing wrong....?
THANKS

Great tutorial worked first time. Only question is in the configure what info do you put in the Automatic Bouquet Update Schedule?

Depends on supplier but if your supplier can give you an m3u and epg url you can use suls plugin(iptv bouquet maker) which you can download from the plugin menu and it will auto update.Easier than having to run a script with putty .
I'm on an old openatv image , can't see that plug in , do I have to reflash and update or can I get the plugin by other means ? I have xtream running iptv at the moment but I'd really like the EPG that comes with the satellite channels I still have .thanks

Back